Officially licensed by Ford, JConcepts introduces the 1979 Ford F-250 Ranger SCT body. This thing is old school but pretty cool looking if you’re into older model cars – from a time when a truck was pretty much just a truck – with no frills or luxury. So, this body fits the Fits Traxxas Slash, Traxxas Slash 4×4, Team Associated SC10 and other similar Short Course Truck’s.
Built as they were in the good ole days, JConcepts has brought an essence of the 1979 truck together with the latest offerings in competitive Short Course Racing. With detailed 70’s styling, the hood scoop immediately is a standout retro feature which lends itself to the grill, fender and authentic 70’s cab styling. JConcepts left no detail untouched on bringing this old / new theme to the SCT crowd and most notably the rear roll bars and front to back horizontal body lines that give the “79” unmatched SCT realism.
Now just because this is an old model body doesn’t mean it lacks anything in performance. The 1979 stance has been optimized utilizing dimensional aspects of the other popular JConcepts bodies, the Manta and Raptor SVT.I don’t know if it’s my style but you’ll definitely be unique at the track with this Ford tough bod. Let us know what you think!
· Fits Slash, Slash 4×4, SC10 and other similar SCT’s
· Officially licensed by Ford to JConcepts
· 1979 scale inspired body, cab and window design
· 1:1 headlight and grill treatment with pronounced rear roll bar
· Front and rear fender flares for maximum realism
· Standard cab with recessed windows
· Clear heavy-duty polycarbonate with protective film
· Window masks and detailed 1979 Ford F-250 decal sheet