I’m sure many of you have heard of the new release from Traxxas -1/16 Scale Brushless Ken Block Gymkhana Fiesta. Wow, that’s a mouthful! It’s not available December 24th but you are able to pre-order it at places such as A Main Hobbies in order to make sure you get this car in time for the perfect holiday gift.
Here’s a little background on Ken Block and why this car is sweet. Ken Block is the co-founder of DC shoes and entered his first pro rally race in 2005, going on to become the 2005 Rally America Rookie of the Year. He’s now one of the most recognized names in motor sports. Block is best known for his gymkhana skills,which includes maintaining high speeds during a sprint between slalom portions, navigating obstacles, etc (Ken Block can navigate an abandoned airport building). Yea, he’s kind of awesome.
You’ll be able to experience laser-precise driving seemingly impossible moves in his specially-prepared Ford Fiesta Gymkhana car laser-precise driving with tire-smoking fury to perform seemingly impossible moves.
Here are some of the features:
- Ken Block/Monster Energy graphics
- Exclusive green pushrods and toe links
- TQ 2.4GHz High Output transmitter with Traxxas Link™
- Race-winning, F1-inspired Revo® suspension technology and E-Revo integrated chassis design, perfectly optimized for 1/16 scale
- Brushless Power System powered by the Velineon®
- Ground-breaking performance capabilities for a new kind of R/C fun and excitement!
- Ready-To-Race® with included 6-cell NiMH Power Cell battery and charger
- Revo suspension technology specially tuned for superior on-road handling and control.
- Waterproof electronics.
The VXL-3m speed control and Velineon® 380 motor are the latest in brushless technology and totally beat the competition with class-leading speed and power. The Fiesta utilizes the award-winning Revo’s F-1 inspired, rocker-actuated suspension system which has been expertly engineered for 1/16 Gymkhana driving. The chassis balances strength, weight, function and style for optimum performance.
There are other great feature of the Fiesta as well, which we will show you in depth when we receive ours and do the unboxing video of our Ken Block Gymkhana Fiesta. We can’t wait!