This just in from LRP – the new LRP SXX Stock Spec Version 2 with the ADPCmax2 software is the top of the line speed control in its class and will boost stock racing into a new dimension. Version 1 took RC racing by storm when it was introduced in the market. It has been used for IFMAR WC title 2008-2009 and numerous other national and international wins. The new version is perfectly adjusted for the use in combination with stock motors, the new SXX Stock Spec Version 2 with the ADPCmax2 software is the top of the line speed control in its class and will boost stock racing into a new dimension.
- Improved, tougher specifications
- USB software update on www.LRP.cc
- Dual ADPCmax2 software
- Higher performance!
Below are the features:
- Improved, tougher specifications: Improved soft- and hardware for maximum reliability
- USB Software Updateability: Benefit from all the latest performance improvements and updates available at www.LRP.cc!
- Dual ADPCmax2 Software: Independent adjustment of “Feel” and “Boost” for maximum flexibility and highest power in all classes, for all types of battery cells and motors
- TwinBEC: A true BEC revolution! Constant 6V/3A output with 3.0V to 7.4V batteries. No receiver battery with 1S LiPo needed.
- Revolutionary Internal Temp Check System 3: Allows you to read out the maximum internal temperature for each the speedo and motor.
- AutoCell System 2 (3.0V to 7.4V input voltage): Fully adjustable cut off system for all types of cells.
- Extra small size: 30.5x33x21mm for easy installation in all cars
- C3 Technology: Revolutionary Copper Core Cooling technology for lowest running temperature.