The long awaited and anticipated Team Associated 1/10 scale SC10 4×4 is finally here!
Team Associated’s Area 51 design engineers have created the ultimate four-wheel-drive short-course racer. Its composite modular chassis design with sealed receiver box and removable ESC tray, combined with innovative features such as 13mm big bore shocks, a decoupled slipper clutch and a hybrid belt/gear drive system, makes the SC10 4×4 unlike any other short-course truck on the planet.
Here are some of the awesome features:
- Unique dual gearbox drive train coupled together with a 5mm heavy duty belt system with external tension adjustment
- 32 pitch front and rear gearboxes with sealed fluid filled differentials
- Decoupled center slipper clutch allows for front and rear wheel drive to slip independently, resulting in more traction and stability on bumpy track conditions
- CVAs with captured drive pins and heavy duty 6mm alloy axles
- 12mm hex drive KMC® replica wheels front and rear with aggressive short course racing tires
- Championship short course racing body (clear), with Team Associated decal sheet
- 13mm blue aluminum big-bore threaded shocks with low friction X-ring seals
- Composite modular tub chassis with Low-CG and Low Polar Moment design
- Enclosed water-resistant receiver box, and removable ESC tray for easy clean up and maintenance
- Ball bearing steering system with adjustable steering stops
- All metric hardware and ball bearings throughout
- Uses most 540 and 550 brushless motors
Really excited about this one!