Some news from Team Associated - The RC10B4.1 Factory Team Kit is now in stock and ready for purchase. This isn’t just any buggy. Team Associated’s B4 platform has been undefeated on a world level since its release in 2003, winning four I.F.M.A.R. World Championships (Billy Easton, 2003; Neil Cragg, 2005; Hayato Matsuzaki, 2007; Martin Achter, 2009). It has also taken Ryan Cavalieri to four straight R.O.A.R National Championships in Modified Buggy. That is a pretty impressive vehicle driven by great drivers.
This 1:10 scale 2WD Off Road Competition buggy is the result of countless hours of work by the Team Associated B4 development team. The designers optimized the B4.1 Factory Team kit for the latest generation of racers whose cars are lighter and more powerful than ever due to the advent of new LiPo battery and brushless motor technology.
- 4-Time I.F.M.A.R. World Champion and 5-Time R.O.A.R. US National Champion!
- Factory Team 0.5-degree aluminum rear hubs with oversized outer bearing
- Ball differential with lightweight outdrives
- Factory Team V2 hard-anodized threaded shock bodies with bleed-screw caps
- V2 slipper assembly with high-rate spring for more consistent slipper clutch adjustments
- Pro-Line Vortex body and wing
- Pro-Line M3 Holeshot 2.0 rear and M3 4-rib front tires
- CVA drive shafts with pin retainer clips
- Durable steel center-drilled front axles
- Carbon-fiber battery strap with blue aluminum thumb screws
- Optimized suspension setup for use with LiPo batteries
- Suspension mounts for 4, 3.5, 3, and 2.5-degree rear toe included
- Blue titanium turnbuckles
- Complete set of precision ball bearings
- Factory Team blue aluminum hinge pin brace, milled motor plate, servo mounts, and much more!
|Scale Size:||1:10 Scale|
|Weight:||1530g (3.37 lbs)|
You’ll see Team Associated B4.1 show up in a few of our videos so check those out!