We’ve all heard about the importance of recycling or reusing things to create a greener planet. Well, here are a few ways you can reuse your old or worn out RC parts.
1. First and most obvious is taking parts from a broken RC and using them to repair another RC.
2. Use them as decor for a hobby room or rec room. Place your old cars on shelves to remember where you’ve been in your RC hobby. Or if you’re into RC planes or helicopters, you could hang them from the ceiling like they are in mid flight. I’ve seen people do this and it looks pretty cool.
3. If you race or bash your RC to the max, you may easily have a lot of worn out spare tires. Take a bunch of them from your RC and instead of gluing them to the rims, stack them up and glue them to each other. Add a piece of cardboard on the bottom and you’ve got a unique pencil cup for your desk! Ain’t that cute.
4. Use your RCs that are no longer drivable as bookends for your RC books or magazines or for any books for that matter.
5. If you have competitions with your friends say in your backyard, use an old RC as a fun trophy for the winner. The easiest way is to mount the RC to a piece of wood. You can spray paint them gold, silver, and bronze if you’d like too.
There’s just a few fun things for you instead of trashing your RC. If you have any other ideas, share them with us below!