Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: suggestions for 500 posts

MyLosiEatsYourTruck
    im not really try n to Be a choad but is this a RC site or a Suggestion site, man guys spend your thougts helpn someone that cant understand thiers...y is err one try n to fag Jer outta free stuff, that T Shirt Jer sent me is one of the best things ive ever gotten, priceless cause of the simple words that i typed that could have possibly helped a lil brother somewhere or old person that ust doesnt understand all the new tech crap, get it rite guys, buy u some tools and bins and bodies and all the rest of your dreams,

MyLosiWillEatYourTruck
    ian2 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MyLosiEatsYourTruck View Post
    im not really try n to Be a choad but is this a RC site or a Suggestion site, man guys spend your thougts helpn someone that cant understand thiers...y is err one try n to fag Jer outta free stuff, that T Shirt Jer sent me is one of the best things ive ever gotten, priceless cause of the simple words that i typed that could have possibly helped a lil brother somewhere or old person that ust doesnt understand all the new tech crap, get it rite guys, buy u some tools and bins and bodies and all the rest of your dreams,

MyLosiWillEatYourTruck
    Thanks for the kind words. I do really enjoy giving back to the forum and especially when people appreciate it. I appreciate everyones hard word posting...the true test of whether or not I continue will be how many of the people I sent it to move on past 101 posts....
    ian2 likes this.

5g5r5a5n5t5
    I moved on past 101. Way past haha. Im here for ya

Mylosieatsyourtruck i swear the thread was "suggestions for 500 posts" i do understand where youre coming from though, i do appreciate what jer is doing for us

A hoodie would be cool for 500. I think there should be like car window decal after 50.
    JMRC likes this.

crazybearrc
    Ok, I think that the prize should just be a great video from Jer. If he wants to give me something ill take it but I dont want him to spend any money on us. This is going to most likely cause many people to spam just for the prize but hopefully we will go spam free. I ove this forum as i was like the 7th one on here and I will not let my buddy ( Jer ) spend loads on just a couple of people. Now if he does do the prizes then he is more than welcome to do it, but if you, any of you receive a prize be sure to thank him.

He works his but off for us and RC isnt even his work so I think we should all work to give him something instead of receiving. He aint no santy claus so always remember to give not receive. I think we should give him the best forum on the web... PERIOD!

- Johnny
    Tread RC
    TheChris1696 and ian2 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by crazybearrc View Post
    Ok, I think that the prize should just be a great video from Jer. If he wants to give me something ill take it but I dont want him to spend any money on us. This is going to most likely cause many people to spam just for the prize but hopefully we will go spam free. I ove this forum as i was like the 7th one on here and I will not let my buddy ( Jer ) spend loads on just a couple of people. Now if he does do the prizes then he is more than welcome to do it, but if you, any of you receive a prize be sure to thank him.

He works his but off for us and RC isnt even his work so I think we should all work to give him something instead of receiving. He aint no santy claus so always remember to give not receive. I think we should give him the best forum on the web... PERIOD!

- Johnny
    Tread RC
    Words of wisdom!!
    2nd Place is the 1st Loser

E Revo Mamba Monster 2200kv
    Slash 2WD Stock with Homemade Swaybars

Youtube Account:
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/user/TheChris1696?feature=mhum[/url]

why is this topic such a big deal... if the he want to give us something let him choose, if asks for advice sure we can give it to him. he asked about a month and a half ago, and everyone shared the opinion, including me. but we dont need to start another thread talking about this....
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/dizzyinzo?feature=mhum#p/a/u/0/u5ZEPGsD7wM]Check out my YouTube Channel : ill sub back if you sub me... CLICK ME [/url]

Quote Originally Posted by dizzyinzo View Post
    why is this topic such a big deal... if the he want to give us something let him choose, if asks for advice sure we can give it to him. he asked about a month and a half ago, and everyone shared the opinion, including me. but we dont need to start another thread talking about this....
    If he wants to give prizes away (which he doesn't HAVE too), we are giving him ideas of what. I'm totally fine without any prizes, he's just that good of a guy to keep to his word about giving things away.
    2nd Place is the 1st Loser

E Revo Mamba Monster 2200kv
    Slash 2WD Stock with Homemade Swaybars

Youtube Account:
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/user/TheChris1696?feature=mhum[/url]

I would actually probably pay to have a bumper sticker thing for my car window. How about a shop jeremy?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast