Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What's everyone up to

Senior Member suburban_hooligan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rcbeginner View Post
    DT-02 Nissan Titan and a Clodbuster converted into a rock crawler.
    cool. always wanted a clodbuster. one of these days ima get me one. only im going to keep it a monster.
    respect your elders. we've been around longer and done more stupid things than you, therefore we're smarter

my clod
    Last edited by rcbeginner; 08-09-2013 at 05:51 PM.

My DT02

Quote Originally Posted by rcbeginner View Post
    my clod
    Oh man, that is a sweet clod. I would love to have a solid axle Rc. Looks like a lot of fun! Besides what your doing with it in the picture, where else do you run it?

Sent from Oser world

i had it posing for a photo contest that my rc group has monthly. and there is local washes i go to and there is a rock course at my local track.

i got my new truck up and running today. ill try to do a quick running video sometime this week. ill probably take it to work and do a lunchtime bash session wednesday or thursday.
    respect your elders. we've been around longer and done more stupid things than you, therefore we're smarter

iv been MIA cause every time i tried to come to the forum it sent me to another forum. idk if the issue was on my end or on nightmares end, but it's up and working for me again. i posted a video in the videos section and a pic in the savage xs thread in the HPI monster truck forum. i been getting my bash on. the weather is cooling down, my RC's are actually running, my bike is back together so iv been cruising around finding places to bash.

so where is everybody and what have you been up to?

Good to see you back man. I was starting to wonder what happened to everyone. Well I had one of the best bash sessions with my buddy several Saturdays ago. We jumped for about four hours. We also ran his new tekno sct. We had a blast! Got some killer big air video. He was jumping his mt4-g3 over 50' man. It's days like this that keep me rcing. I also been doing some speed runs with my custom alloy stampede. I know that's not everyone's favorite thing to do and some say it's boring but I get a thrill when I strap in the 4s lipo brick and go for it. Knowing that one mail box could take it all away lol. It's very mission like. Making sure all systems are a go.

Sent from Oser world

alright another update.
    been busy with other stuff lately, no RCing going on. i have been fighting with the 1:1 car for weeks now. first the battery crapped out. then the voltage regulator crapped out. then the generator pulley crapped out. then i got a ticket, damn red light camera got me not fully stopping before making a right turn. then i got in a fender bender with it and am in the process of fixing that. im shooting to have it finished this weekend.
    work has been busy so i haven't been able to do any lunch time bashing. i don't think iv run an RC car in over a month.

been thinking about making a rollbar and putting lights on it, and wiring up some off road lights using the stock savage xs bumped mounted off road light peace, (cause hey, its hollow i could stick an LED in there) so i can drive at night. we'll see what happens
    Last edited by suburban_hooligan; 11-28-2013 at 07:29 PM.

i know how you feel, in a way. Basketball started for me again and thats every night from 5-7 so i dont really even have time for homework anymore. What kind of car do you have?
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast