Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What's everyone up to

Senior Member suburban_hooligan's Avatar
    71 vw bug.
    and as of last weekend it now has a stripped lug hole (bugs use lugs bolts instead of lug nuts) on the drivers side rear brake drum. im going to use it as an excuse to put 4 wheel disc brakes on it. so ill have to deal with that sooner than later...
    i really need a new daily driver...
    respect your elders. we've been around longer and done more stupid things than you, therefore we're smarter

Senior Member suburban_hooligan's Avatar
    well it looks like the forums back. wooohoooooo!
    iv been doing some RCing. finally put a 2.4 gig radio in my tamiya M chassis. been rocking that thing. thinking of going brushless with it. nothing crazy, just a 21.5 motor. also thinking of putting oil shocks on it. i wasn't going to, but with as hard as i drive it it would be beneficial so i might break down and do it. haven't been running the savage xs ss much, still need to buy a decent battery. i did break out the old team losi XXXT on new years, ran it at midnight. and my bolink eliminator project is getting close to being a roller.
    and im highly considering sometime in the next few weeks, picking up a tamiya clodbuster. iv wanted one for something like 25 years and im close to reaching my breaking point, i can't drool much more.

anyway, enough about me, whats up with you? what have you been up to?
    respect your elders. we've been around longer and done more stupid things than you, therefore we're smarter

I'm glad the forums are back! I got the axial scx10 jeep wrangler kit for Christmas and that thing has been a blast!! I had it build in a day and I was working pretty hard. I put my vxl3s esc p and 2075 servo into it from my rustler. That servo is old and doesn't have much juice left, the esc's receiver wires are about to break off, I really wanna get the tekin 35t and for combo for her. I have a fly sky fsgt3b and I threw a receiver from that into the jeep. There has been lots of snow up here in Wisconsin lately and we had a cold week where it never got above 0F. That sucked. Jeremy knows what I'm takin bout. Basketball has been really great for me, the freshman team is what I'm on. Our record is 4-2. I've had practice for about every night from 5-7 or 7-9 for the past 2 months (there wasn't any ball over Xmas break luckily). And to add to all the school related crap, final exams are next week and I'm pretty damn stressed over that. But I modded my plow from my rustler and put it on the jeep. It's so much easier plowing with a 4x4 rather than a 2wd. I also was at Home Depot last week and got some materials to make my jeep a "wreaker" with an arm and winch to lift things up. I've wanted to have something like that for a loooong time. I made an Instagram just for my rcs and it's called "rcman219" so y'all go follow me and like my pics.

~rcman
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler

i love my slash 2wd but i never got te vxl i got the stock 12 turn brushed motor years before the vxl, but just yesterday i finely got myself the castle creations 3800kv sct set up an wow is it powerful an plus with the new 2wd lcg from traxxas on it, it can turn on full throttle! id love to take on that slash 4x4 haha!

Hello guys, been running the wraith a lot also did some work to the mini 8 for the lot races. Still going strong here. Really glad this forum came back. Been lurking around a few other forums but can't find the love lol. Thanks Jeremy for getting this running again. I thought it was done for good. See you guys around

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123