Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's everyone up to

What's everyone up to

I am currently offshore working. Had a good bash session last week with a friend and step son. Got to drive a lcg slash for the first time. He's got it set up for concrete racing and it performs well. I bashed the green hornet and Mighty Mouse. Step son drove my p2de. Oh the slash is 4x4. He bought one of the new sensored tekin 4600 pro4 hd 550 motors for it and is currently waiting for his new white rx8 esc to show up. Should blow the stock velinion away. Hope to hear back from some of you guys.

Sent from Oser world

Sofar the forum has been "dead"
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler

Senior Member suburban_hooligan's Avatar
    i think there are still people checking in, they just aren't posting. lack of stuff to talk about i guess. that's what iv been doing, i check the forum 4 to 6 times a week, there just isn't much to talk about or comment on. iv been doing some RCing. just nothing special, just usual bash sessions. those 40 hour work weeks really cut into the fun time. i had some 1:1 car problems that ate up some of my RC funds, that put off my purchase of a new RC car by probably over a month. a friend gave me a couple lipo's last night, those will help me out a lot. right now my RC plan is to fix my bike so i can throw my truck in a backpack and hit the bike trail on weekends. i know a few good places to bash off the bike trail. shoot some video. and then eventually buy a new truck.

my problem right now is im still running a lot of old and outdated equipment and my base knowledge is somewhat outdated because of it. once i get a new truck and start running it and shooting a few video's i might be around more frequently. ill have stuff to talk about.

with this lack of use i just hope the forum doesn't go away. back when people posted frequently this was a pretty cool place. it was nice to have a forum that wasn't full of shit talkers and bullshiters. and i like the way Jeremy does videos. it's all realistic stuff. his videos reflect the way that most of us actually use our RC's.
    respect your elders. we've been around longer and done more stupid things than you, therefore we're smarter

I can take a hint. Let me figure out how to opt out

Sent from Oser world

I made a build thread for my Nightcralwer on Electric RC Discussions. I haven't been on the forum in a while but I'm starting to get on everyday.

i havent been on as much. but im back in full force now. ive added two tamiyas to my fleet and love em.

cool, what tamiyas?
    respect your elders. we've been around longer and done more stupid things than you, therefore we're smarter

just a personal update.
    i got jury duty done and out of the way. the 1:1 car seems to be holding together (although that could change at any time) and i just ordered a castle motor for my new savage xs ss so after i get that the truck will be done and driveable. expect content from me in the next few weeks!

Quote Originally Posted by suburban_hooligan View Post
    cool, what tamiyas?
    DT-02 Nissan Titan and a Clodbuster converted into a rock crawler.

Quote Originally Posted by suburban_hooligan View Post
    just a personal update.
    i got jury duty done and out of the way. the 1:1 car seems to be holding together (although that could change at any time) and i just ordered a castle motor for my new savage xs ss so after i get that the truck will be done and driveable. expect content from me in the next few weeks!
    Sweet!! Castle creations. Love the name, logo and the product. Good purchase.:thumbup:

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast