Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: 100 Posts = FREE T-shirt!

wow! awesome i didnt even realize i hit 100 posts ill shoot you a pm soon

You guys should have just did the first 30 people to get a hundred posts gets a shirt! I know you guys are busy as H.E. Double Hockey Sticks!
    2nd Place is the 1st Loser

E Revo Mamba Monster 2200kv
    Slash 2WD Stock with Homemade Swaybars

Youtube Account:
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/user/TheChris1696?feature=mhum[/url]

RCN Staffer
    Yeah we'll keep giving them away until we're out! All shirts should ship out Monday. Didn't make it to the Local Post Office in time today. Hey TheChris check your PM
    Volt Up. Gear Down.

Team RCN - Subscribe - Youtube RC Nightmare

RCN Staffer
    OUCH! What a week. Storms took down a whole tree in my yard. My friend has been missing for a week. And my bank card was "put on hold".

So hears the deal. I just placed an order through HobbyKing for some very cool goodies that are going to make for some very cool videos, I can't wait to show you guys =]. Unfortunately this "hong kong" purchase was enough to alert a fraud protection agency who in turn put a hold on all my transactions. So all the shirts I dropped off at the post office are on hold! ARGH!

To all who have been waiting, please don't kill me =[. You may hate, but don't harm. You will get your shirts don't worry. It just hasn't been a great week for me.

So that was my explination and this is my apology. I am sorry guys, really.

I've already contacted the fraud people and they are reversing all holds on my account.

Thanks again for being sooooooo patient!
    Volt Up. Gear Down.

crazybearrc
    Quote Originally Posted by BSRC View Post
    OUCH! What a week. Storms took down a whole tree in my yard. My friend has been missing for a week. And my bank card was "put on hold".

So hears the deal. I just placed an order through HobbyKing for some very cool goodies that are going to make for some very cool videos, I can't wait to show you guys =]. Unfortunately this "hong kong" purchase was enough to alert a fraud protection agency who in turn put a hold on all my transactions. So all the shirts I dropped off at the post office are on hold! ARGH!

To all who have been waiting, please don't kill me =[. You may hate, but don't harm. You will get your shirts don't worry. It just hasn't been a great week for me.

I've already contacted the fraud people and they are reversing all holds on my account.

Apology approved. HHAHHAA... tough life huh? Same here, we had the worst T-Storm in over 10 years 1 day ago and took down 2 trees on my hill. :[ But I hope your week gets better. :]

RCN Staffer
    In ten years?! Damn. What a strange season we've had this year in general. It's mid july and we're still in the 50's. Eh wuddu gunna do right? Sounds like your trees didn't damage anything, thats good.

Now for an update on all giveaways.

As of right now there are exactly 11 packages at the post office waiting to be shipped. My advice to anyone who might place an order with Hobbyking in the future; Be prepared to have your funds tied up for at LEAST a week!

Hobbyking mis-charges me
    fraud protection puts a hold on my account
    I "open a case" with Hobbyking support for full refund to my bank card
    Hobbyking receives my refund request but gives it back in store credit instead!
    I reopen the case to get my money back
    meanwhile I'm flat broke
    >=[

Let it be a lesson to all of you. Buy local whenever possible lol.

Live and learn...
    Volt Up. Gear Down.

Quote Originally Posted by BSRC View Post

dude did you find your friend? how did he go missing>?
    full throttle or else it must be broke but breaking it is just another reason to build it bigger and better than before!

RCN Staffer
    Yeah he showed up. His parents decided to get a divorce and he was taking it pretty hard. Didn't talk to anyone for a week. I'm just relieved he's alright. Thanks for asking.

Well I borrowed some cash while waiting for mine to return and I'm on my way to the....POST OFFICE! Keep an eye out for another post here once I get the entire batch sitting there on it's way!
    Volt Up. Gear Down.

RCN Staffer
    OK guys. All shirts and lexans are shipped! Thanks again for your patients with this whole process. All were shipped with priority mail so 2-3 business days for most of ya.

Thanks again from Team RCN!
    Volt Up. Gear Down.

Good to hear your friend is fine. Awesome that you finally got the shirts shipped. I'll be able to wear it to the club race this saturday.
    I reject your reality, and blow it up with C4.

My Garage:
    Losi 8ight 2.0 E
    Losi XXX-SCT
    Associated B4.1 Worlds edition

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast