Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: 100 Posts = FREE T-shirt!

RCN Staffer

100 Posts = FREE T-shirt!

100 Posts = A Free T-Shirt
    I will be sticking this thread so it stays here at the top and people can get the details here. It is very simple. Reach 100 QUALITY posts, get a free T-Shirt.

What do I mean by quality? Well I am going to look at your use in the forum, if they are 100 2 word posts you do NOT qualify, if they are all made in a weekend, you will NOT qualify, (until you spend more time in the forum), if you flame other people in here you will NOT qualify. Other than that free score for you!

The reason we do it is because SOOO many forums just have people post and post and the only way they thank their members is by placing adís in the forum and making money off it. While I am not going to say Ill never post adís (I have to pay for these shirts somehow) I want to share the wealth, and really truly thank you for being dedicated to this forum.

We know there are a MILLION RC Forums, and ours isnít certainly that different but one thing we do more than ANYONE is value our members. So when you reach 100 posts and want to be considered simply send me a PM, I will review your account and if you qualify mail you a shirt.

If you have not gotten your shirt yet and it has been more than a week PLEASE PM me. You deserve what you've earned for your time here.

Please tell your friends, we want to get as many people like you in here as possible so this forum can really help a lot of people.

Need Proof? One of Our Forum Members was Awesome Enough to Shoot A Video! (You should subscribe to him as a thank you from me)

YouTube - Rcnightmare tee-shirt and small update

100 Quality Posts=Free RCNightMare T-Shirt

With Many Thanks,
    RCNightmare

RCN Staffer
    Just a reminder! I emailed everyone from the [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IxUWIjaBPc"]Nightmare News[/URL] winner list. I'm still waiting to hear back from about half of you. Check your email!

=]

How do you guys send out all of these things!!!? It's amazingg! What will happen when there are hundreds of people on the forum? Will ya'll continue to give prizes or shut it down...
    2nd Place is the 1st Loser

E Revo Mamba Monster 2200kv
    Slash 2WD Stock with Homemade Swaybars

Youtube Account:
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/user/TheChris1696?feature=mhum[/url]

gonna keep it up as long as we can afford it

thanks for all you do for these forums true dedication to bad i dont live near anyone or i would race with you sometime but unfortunatly i dont :/ but thanks for your dedication
    DIRTSCOOT 572
    TRAXXAS STAMPEDE VXL
    RC8B
    youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/KawasakiDude101?feature=mhee
    Next up is SCX10 show me what ya got
    RC trailers for sale

RCN Staffer
    Just shipped out four more shirts today! Check your PM's!

For those waiting on our restock shipment thank you for your patience!
    Volt Up. Gear Down.

Team RCN - Subscribe - Youtube RC Nightmare

thanks for all you do for these forums true dedication to bad i dont live near anyone or i would race with you sometime but unfortunatly i dont :/ but thanks for your dedication (double post i know)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BSRC you are da man!!!!! i got my shirt today veryy quick delivery quicker than i had expected definatly wearing to my LHS saturday for a party thing celebrating winter is dead this year... for now watch now that i said that it will snow again but im wearing the shirt to that and then some motorcycle hillclimbs at my riding place!!! and the shirts are AWESOME they look sooo good!!!! lookin forward to 500 now WOOHOO
    ian2 likes this.
    DIRTSCOOT 572
    TRAXXAS STAMPEDE VXL
    RC8B
    youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/KawasakiDude101?feature=mhee
    Next up is SCX10 show me what ya got
    RC trailers for sale

i think my shirt comes in today WOOT
    full throttle or else it must be broke but breaking it is just another reason to build it bigger and better than before!

RCN Staffer
    New order will be here friday!

Sent from my Galaxy S via Tapatalk
    Volt Up. Gear Down.

RCN Staffer
    OK All you Loyal RCN fans. First thing's first. WERE SORRY! We owe all of you a big apology for the waaay over-due T-shirt order. But guess what, ITS HERE! That's right the box just got delivered and is sitting in my kitchen just waiting to make all your dreams come true. Ok I got carried away but really thanks for waiting everyone. I will be shipping out orders tomorrow and saturday. I will contact each of you personally when your shirt ships.

Thanks!
    Team RCN
    Volt Up. Gear Down.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast