Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: 500 Posts = FREE RCN Lexan Body!

scubaboy
    Quote Originally Posted by BSRC View Post
    500 Posts = A Free RCN Lexan Body

I will be sticking this thread so it stays here at the top and people can get the details here. It is very simple. Reach 500 QUALITY posts, get a free RCNightmare Lexan body.

What do I mean by quality? Well I am going to look at your use in the forum, if they are 500 2 word posts you do NOT qualify, if they are all made in a weekend, you will NOT qualify, (until you spend more time in the forum), if you flame other people in here you will NOT qualify. Other than that free score for you!

The reason we do it is because SOOO many forums just have people post and post and the only way they thank their members is by placing adís in the forum and making money off it. While I am not going to say Ill never post adís (I have to pay for these shirts somehow) I want to share the wealth, and really truly thank you for being dedicated to this forum.

We know there are a MILLION RC Forums, and ours isnít certainly that different but one thing we do more than ANYONE is value our members. So when you reach 500 posts and want to be considered simply send me (BSRC) a PM. Your account will be reviewed!

After passing review, I will contact you to work out for which vehicle and what body you will be receiving.

Please tell your friends, we want to get as many people like you in here as possible so this forum can really help a lot of people! The more people the more free stuff!

With Many Thanks,
    Team RCN
    Can we give you a theme to paint.

scubaboy
    Quote Originally Posted by jrevoman View Post
    thats really cool!!! this is really generous of you guys! thank you!!!!!!!!
    someone show us a pic of a painted body. cant wait to see. hopfully one day i can get one.

scubaboy
    this website is so much better than rctech.net. this one is way better.

Rc tech is to crowded!

hey sman try to just edit a post instead of posting a ton of comments in series on different topics thanks... ive seen you post multipliable comments in many different topics when you could have edited and posted one
    [url]http://www.rcnightmare.com/forum/losi-short-course-trucks/808-tired-blowing-e-clips-your-front-toe-block-your-strike-i-have-answer.html#post12448[/url]
    [url]http://www.rcnightmare.com/forum/sc-truck-builds/1160-sc10-4x4-build-thread-2.html#post12451[/url]
    proof of his posts ^
    Last edited by ian2; 05-07-2011 at 05:05 PM.
    full throttle or else it must be broke but breaking it is just another reason to build it bigger and better than before!

Quote Originally Posted by scubaboy View Post
    Can we give you a theme to paint.
    No, they paint it in an RCNightmare color scheme.
    scubaboy likes this.
    2nd Place is the 1st Loser

E Revo Mamba Monster 2200kv
    Slash 2WD Stock with Homemade Swaybars

Youtube Account:
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/user/TheChris1696?feature=mhum[/url]

my mom got mad too, but she got over it

Quote Originally Posted by erevofreak96 View Post
    my mom got mad too, but she got over it
    wait...mad about what?

dood i cant wait till i get mine
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/dizzyinzo?feature=mhum#p/a/u/0/u5ZEPGsD7wM]Check out my YouTube Channel : ill sub back if you sub me... CLICK ME [/url]

RCN Staffer
    Quote Originally Posted by ian2 View Post
    hey sman try to just edit a post instead of posting a ton of comments in series on different topics thanks... ive seen you post multipliable comments in many different topics when you could have edited and posted one
    [url]http://www.rcnightmare.com/forum/losi-short-course-trucks/808-tired-blowing-e-clips-your-front-toe-block-your-strike-i-have-answer.html#post12448[/url]
    [url]http://www.rcnightmare.com/forum/sc-truck-builds/1160-sc10-4x4-build-thread-2.html#post12451[/url]
    proof of his posts ^
    I'm glad you pointed that out in this thread. This gives me a change to reiterate the giveaway guidelines. Scubaboy's hit his 100 post mark within a couple days. Thanks for the contribution scubaboy! We do appreciate it. But...50% of your posts are single sentences posted immediately after each other in the same thread. No biggie, you might be getting used to the whole forum thing yet and that's just fine. I'm glad to see you fine tuning your forum skills.

The only reason I'm bringing this up is because we have to have a rules. We have to have a level playing field for all. If everyone started posting each sentence individually we'd have to raise the free-shirt-count to 1,000!

So just keep in mind that you can edit your posts to add more content without needlessly lengthening the thread. I'll keep an eye on your activity. In the meantime, I have your shirt packaged and waiting to ship. I'll send you a PM when it's on the way!

Thanks to all,
    Team RCN
    ian2 likes this.
    Volt Up. Gear Down.

Team RCN - Subscribe - Youtube RC Nightmare

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast