Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: 500 Posts = FREE RCN Lexan Body!

Quote Originally Posted by erevofreak96 View Post
    my mom got mad too, but she got over it
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremy View Post
    wait...mad about what?
    For his protection, Jer. With the way the net is these days it is nice to see a mom w/ rules like that, even though the rules were broke

If parents will not let the addresses loose then we will have to come up w/ something different or the parents could contact RCN to make sure it is legit.

PS. This is a really cool thing. Hats off to RCN
    Jay

[url="http://www.youtube.com/rcnightmare#p/a/u/0/DxSeXbkRtLU"]YouTube - RC Nightmare[/url] << Click & Subscribe !!

[url="http://www.rcnightmare.com/"]RC Nightmare Blog Homepage[/url]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/user/rcflightschool#p/u/0/22ZYAJoNXRg]RC Flight School-RC Plane Vids[/url] << Click & Subscribe !!

There should be a time amount too for all this. I mean ive been on this forum for a good month now and im just about to hit 90. I have like 50% quality posts actually about RC. The other 50% is blib blab. There should be a month and 100 posts to get a shirt. 5 months and 500 posts for the body. Otherwise more people will show up and commit for only a month for their lexan body and leave. Just a suggestion. A lot of people in this hobby are @$$holes.
    Owner of:
    Slash 2WD VXL (58mph with a 6200kv motor)
    Slash 4x4 VXL (56mph with a 6200kv motor)

RCN Staffer
    Lol well I suppose we'll have to see what his true intentions are. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. I have a USPS package with his name on it. But I still have it =]

Sent from my Galaxy S via Tapatalk
    Volt Up. Gear Down.

Team RCN - Subscribe - Youtube RC Nightmare

Well right now his posts are equally annoying with spam. I stopped counting how many time I've seen him post "I love this forum!" in random threads. Haha then there is a thread started by scubaboy with 7 replies...ALL FROM scubaboy
    ian2 likes this.
    Owner of:
    Slash 2WD VXL (58mph with a 6200kv motor)
    Slash 4x4 VXL (56mph with a 6200kv motor)

yeah i agree with ecardo i just seen it again today and every time i see it, it anouys me and i just dont read his comments? anyways thanks BSRC for restating the rules for him hopefully hes just new to the forum thing and gets the hang of it!
    full throttle or else it must be broke but breaking it is just another reason to build it bigger and better than before!

scubaboy
    Quote Originally Posted by BSRC View Post
    I'm glad you pointed that out in this thread. This gives me a change to reiterate the giveaway guidelines. Scubaboy's hit his 100 post mark within a couple days. Thanks for the contribution scubaboy! We do appreciate it. But...50% of your posts are single sentences posted immediately after each other in the same thread. No biggie, you might be getting used to the whole forum thing yet and that's just fine. I'm glad to see you fine tuning your forum skills.

The only reason I'm bringing this up is because we have to have a rules. We have to have a level playing field for all. If everyone started posting each sentence individually we'd have to raise the free-shirt-count to 1,000!

So just keep in mind that you can edit your posts to add more content without needlessly lengthening the thread. I'll keep an eye on your activity. In the meantime, I have your shirt packaged and waiting to ship. I'll send you a PM when it's on the way!

Thanks to all,
    Team RCN
    alot of times i just forget to put relply with a quote. but most of my replies are helpful and are full of my opinion of what i like . SORRY

scubaboy
    Quote Originally Posted by BSRC View Post
    Lol well I suppose we'll have to see what his true intentions are. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. I have a USPS package with his name on it. But I still have it =]

Sent from my Galaxy S via Tapatalk
    sorry i just got too excited and am on this website too help one another. if i upset you i am so sorry. i will learn to make my comments more appropriate and longer. thank you and best wishes. i am so sorry. please forgive me. now i am making a goal to give this website my time to help everybody!

Quote Originally Posted by scubaboy View Post
    sorry i just got too excited and am on this website too help one another. if i upset you i am so sorry. i will learn to make my comments more appropriate and longer. thank you and best wishes. i am so sorry. please forgive me. now i am making a goal to give this website my time to help everybody!
    That's is ten million times better lol! You have to speak these words of wisdom bruh!
    scubaboy likes this.
    2nd Place is the 1st Loser

E Revo Mamba Monster 2200kv
    Slash 2WD Stock with Homemade Swaybars

Youtube Account:
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/user/TheChris1696?feature=mhum[/url]

RCN Staffer
    Hey guys just wanted to update you on the lexans. For those that I have PMed already, we have your shells. We're doing some experimentation with different designs on our own lexans first. We'd love some input as well if anyone has some ideas, this is a group effort!

Perhaps batman can grace us with a piece of artwork or two...=]
    Volt Up. Gear Down.

Team RCN - Subscribe - Youtube RC Nightmare

I will think of some during school today. I know how hard it can be to make a design.
    2nd Place is the 1st Loser

E Revo Mamba Monster 2200kv
    Slash 2WD Stock with Homemade Swaybars

Youtube Account:
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/user/TheChris1696?feature=mhum[/url]

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast