Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: 500 Posts = FREE RCN Lexan Body!

RCN Staffer

500 Posts = FREE RCN Lexan Body!

500 Posts = A Free RCN Lexan Body

I will be sticking this thread so it stays here at the top and people can get the details here. It is very simple. Reach 500 QUALITY posts, get a free RCNightmare Lexan body.

What do I mean by quality? Well I am going to look at your use in the forum, if they are 500 2 word posts you do NOT qualify, if they are all made in a weekend, you will NOT qualify, (until you spend more time in the forum), if you flame other people in here you will NOT qualify. Other than that free score for you!

The reason we do it is because SOOO many forums just have people post and post and the only way they thank their members is by placing adís in the forum and making money off it. While I am not going to say Ill never post adís (I have to pay for these shirts somehow) I want to share the wealth, and really truly thank you for being dedicated to this forum.

We know there are a MILLION RC Forums, and ours isnít certainly that different but one thing we do more than ANYONE is value our members. So when you reach 500 posts and want to be considered simply send me (BSRC) a PM. Your account will be reviewed!

After passing review, I will contact you to work out for which vehicle and what body you will be receiving.

Please tell your friends, we want to get as many people like you in here as possible so this forum can really help a lot of people! The more people the more free stuff!

With Many Thanks,
    Team RCN

Wow that's cool as what about people over seas can we pay for shipping on them?

so is it going to be like a pre painted body. and what type of trucks are you going to have them for?
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/dizzyinzo?feature=mhum#p/a/u/0/u5ZEPGsD7wM]Check out my YouTube Channel : ill sub back if you sub me... CLICK ME [/url]

now that is a bad ass thing to do who do i message to get my shirt for my 100 posts ???
    full throttle or else it must be broke but breaking it is just another reason to build it bigger and better than before!

RCN Staffer
    Any international friends of the forum can PM me to work out the details.

Ian2, check your email =]

Sent from my Galaxy S via Tapatalk
    Volt Up. Gear Down.

Team RCN - Subscribe - Youtube RC Nightmare

crazybearrc
    Coolio, I want to see this. Cant wait

jrevoman
    thats really cool!!! this is really generous of you guys! thank you!!!!!!!!

Yea JustanotherBasher will be painting them up with the RCN colors, if you're overseas I am going on notice to say ill still do it! This thing is going worldwide!

I hope everyone in this thread is helping out by telling all their friends to join up over here and of course subscribe to our Youtube Channel, our goal is 2000 Subscribers by the end of April...were so close!

Please pitch in by telling a few friends, going out to your other forums, and doing whatever you can to get us to that number...Once we hit 2000 Sub's I will be buying a new RC finally...

Hey guys, ya'll are giving us the best thing some of us has ever won including me!! I'm the one who never really wins anything but always paying to get something fixed!!
    2nd Place is the 1st Loser

E Revo Mamba Monster 2200kv
    Slash 2WD Stock with Homemade Swaybars

Youtube Account:
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/user/TheChris1696?feature=mhum[/url]

sweet. i also like the part about quality control

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast