Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Project ideas? Contest

is there a vid of a drifter converted to rallycar? because honestly ive never seen that or heard of it
    DIRTSCOOT 572
    TRAXXAS STAMPEDE VXL
    RC8B
    youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/KawasakiDude101?feature=mhee
    Next up is SCX10 show me what ya got
    RC trailers for sale

ive seen and heard of it but i never heard of a slash monster truck until that video
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qona-pBNRyA]YouTube - Exceed RC Rally Car conversion -- Phase 1[/url]
    Last edited by ian2; 04-30-2011 at 11:15 AM.
    full throttle or else it must be broke but breaking it is just another reason to build it bigger and better than before!

i would like to see something running some kind of booster, like Co2 canister or a remotely activated model rocket engine

crazybearrc
    Quote Originally Posted by batman View Post
    i would like to see something running some kind of booster, like Co2 canister or a remotely activated model rocket engine
    Thats a good idea! What about an onroad car with that or a monster truck to make the biggest jump ever

Quote Originally Posted by crazybearrc View Post
    I have had some people refer projects to me and I just want to know what is a couplde of radically cool project you think i should do. I can only do one and will pick out of the choices you gave me. So this will go on for 10 days and the winners get 2 thetoyz giftcards. They are just layin around so I dont want them anymore. I will give you the 2 codes so that I dont need to send them out. Just simply put I will PM the winner and include the codes in the PM.

Have fun and make these projects cool and the winner will also be mentioned in the build series of this project.

-Johnny
    alright crazybearrc, hopefully you haven't heard of this one. Alot of vidio shows on tv have shown vidio of dirtbikes doing the (Jesus crossing) look it up its cool. The dirtbike hydroplanes across a body of water. with most rc's now being waterproof and speeds reaching the mid 70's this should be possible with a multitude of rc cars and trucks. you will have to pick the right tires, vehicle,gearing, and battery choice to get you across. And dont just cross a puddle; make it a real challange! A 15 foot stream or a small pond. Now that would be cool! JUST SAYING!

moto-ninja-534
    Don't know if this has been brouht up, or if it even sounds interesting, but on other forums I have been active in they have contests called pic of the week. The person starting it comes up with a topic and Lets other people post. After the deadline is over, there is a new topic on voting, and the person who gets the most votes is the winner, and gets to come up with the topic for the following week.

crazybearrc
    Quote Originally Posted by moto-ninja-534 View Post
    Don't know if this has been brouht up, or if it even sounds interesting, but on other forums I have been active in they have contests called pic of the week. The person starting it comes up with a topic and Lets other people post. After the deadline is over, there is a new topic on voting, and the person who gets the most votes is the winner, and gets to come up with the topic for the following week.
    What does that have to do with projects though?
    ian2 likes this.

or get you and one of your friends and get sick totally customized rc nightmare shells and than do suicide drifting with a crazy track (suicide drifting is when 2 people drift into eachother going in opposite directions) i have never seen that done in RC [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5dBi84OnDs]YouTube - Suicide Drift @ Rock Raceway[/url]
    Last edited by ian2; 05-01-2011 at 11:00 AM.
    full throttle or else it must be broke but breaking it is just another reason to build it bigger and better than before!

crazybearrc
    Quote Originally Posted by ian2 View Post
    or get you and one of your friends and get sick totally customized rc nightmare shells and than do suicide drifting with a crazy track (suicide drifting is when 2 people drift into eachother going in opposite directions) i have never seen that done in RC [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5dBi84OnDs]YouTube - Suicide Drift @ Rock Raceway[/url]
    GREAT IDEA! Well see I like that one
    ian2 likes this.

hey crazybear hows the hybrid coming along? have you started it yet?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast