Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Project ideas? Contest

crazybearrc

Project ideas? Contest

I have had some people refer projects to me and I just want to know what is a couplde of radically cool project you think i should do. I can only do one and will pick out of the choices you gave me. So this will go on for 10 days and the winners get 2 thetoyz giftcards. They are just layin around so I dont want them anymore. I will give you the 2 codes so that I dont need to send them out. Just simply put I will PM the winner and include the codes in the PM.

Have fun and make these projects cool and the winner will also be mentioned in the build series of this project.

-Johnny
    Last edited by crazybearrc; 04-29-2011 at 01:11 AM.

i dont have any hopes of winning cause this idea is bad but..... an rc drifter and make it into a rally car? ill have to think it over tonite and maybe i can come up with something better
    DIRTSCOOT 572
    TRAXXAS STAMPEDE VXL
    RC8B
    youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/KawasakiDude101?feature=mhee
    Next up is SCX10 show me what ya got
    RC trailers for sale

MAKE a slash 2wd into a truggy use stampede shocks and get new tires and a new body its simple but it would be bad ass.... or do a slash into a 1/8 scale truck like the erevo by extending a arms and what not
    full throttle or else it must be broke but breaking it is just another reason to build it bigger and better than before!

Make the Stampede 4WD or Slash 4WD into a buggy.
    2nd Place is the 1st Loser

E Revo Mamba Monster 2200kv
    Slash 2WD Stock with Homemade Swaybars

Youtube Account:
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/user/TheChris1696?feature=mhum[/url]

crazybearrc
    Well these are good but they need to be original. Not made already. But keep them coming and you can post more than once.

okay i say you do a slash and turn it into a monster truck with a longer wheel base and put a mamba monster and have the thing just do crazy wheelies! and that way you could still jump it and what not and have tons of power and just have spare tires so if you wanted to do carpet race put on thoose tires if you wanted bashing throw on some tmaxx tires and so on !!
    full throttle or else it must be broke but breaking it is just another reason to build it bigger and better than before!

Quote Originally Posted by crazybearrc View Post
    Well these are good but they need to be original. Not made already. But keep them coming and you can post more than once.
    im being 100% honest ive never heard of my idea before but ill try and find something else
    DIRTSCOOT 572
    TRAXXAS STAMPEDE VXL
    RC8B
    youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/KawasakiDude101?feature=mhee
    Next up is SCX10 show me what ya got
    RC trailers for sale

This is not a RCN sanctioned contest.

crazybearrc
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremy View Post
    This is not a RCN sanctioned contest.
    I know. I thought that as well. But i dont have any RCN stuff such as a store gift carb or decals to give.

crazybearrc
    Quote Originally Posted by ian2 View Post
    okay i say you do a slash and turn it into a monster truck with a longer wheel base and put a mamba monster and have the thing just do crazy wheelies! and that way you could still jump it and what not and have tons of power and just have spare tires so if you wanted to do carpet race put on thoose tires if you wanted bashing throw on some tmaxx tires and so on !!

Taken.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast