Thread: lets see your bash spots

Senior Member suburban_hooligan's Avatar

lets see your bash spots

rather you bash in your own yard, at the local park, out in the woods, or have some awesome BMX trails. post pic's, and show us where you bash. build any ramps? post a pic or two that RC torture device. or maybe your a racer, show us your local track or that home made track you put together.

here's a few of mine
    the BMX spot (that iv still yet to bash at)

my backyard. i do a lot of bashing back there. it's not very big, but it works.

and then i found this spot a few weeks ago at a local park
    respect your elders. we've been around longer and done more stupid things than you, therefore we're smarter

Those first two pics are sweeeeet. What a awesome looking place to let it all hang out. Your ramp is exactly what I want to build. A good kicker. Thanks for posting those pics dude.

Sent from Oser world

Senior Member suburban_hooligan's Avatar
    here's a few pic's of the kicker ramp. it's not very big, only about 18 inches tall and 24 inches long and the curve is eyeballed and hand drawn. but i get killer air with it. iv actually never hit it full throttle with my XS SS, iv always chickened out. but iv put 10 - 12 feet of air under my losi XXXT with it.

and what the heck, sense iv got it, an underneath shot
    respect your elders. we've been around longer and done more stupid things than you, therefore we're smarter

Omg I love that ramp. I can envision my RC launching skywards off it! I really need to break down and build me one.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk