Thread: RCN RC Show Episode #2

RCN RC Show Episode #2

Thanks for the kind words everyone....and....were doing another! Brandon and I will be working hard tomorrow night to get the giveaways squared away, remember those of you, to win you had to be present! I don't think the charger or power supply or even the lexans were...which means maybe we will just give em away next show..we will see..don't wanna promise anything because I wanna keep the spammers and people not interested in the actual show off there...

Between Ustream and those watching from our site there were over 2,000 people! Hoping to do better than that next time...well here is the link, make sure and click attend

[url=http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=254407494584464]RCN RC Show #2[/url]

im attending the next show this one i had a thing come up where i was invited to go ride all day at a friends house and i slept at his house so sorry guys i was not there D:
    full throttle or else it must be broke but breaking it is just another reason to build it bigger and better than before!

Unfortunately I won't be able to attend this time, but will watch the rerun on Ustream.

yea for sure, if you ever miss an episode, it gets posted immediately to ustream. We are also going to start cutting out sections and uploading to youtube.

If the second episode goes better than the first, in terms of attendance and quality of the show we may do a third.

I will be there, Btw if you guys need some help on the tech end or some peanuts from a racers gallery let me know . I have been racing in the hobby for a little over 13 years. Not only that My father is an Ex Norcca directer. Thats was ROARS Enemy back in the mid 80's to late 90's before they shut down