Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By jeremy

Thread: Is everything alright

Is everything alright

I haven't seen much activity from Brandon or Jeremy on any of their rc channels or the forum. I was just wondering if everything is okay and when their coming back.
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/dizzyinzo?feature=mhum#p/a/u/0/u5ZEPGsD7wM]Check out my YouTube Channel : ill sub back if you sub me... CLICK ME [/url]

Senior Member suburban_hooligan's Avatar
    it's only been like a month sense the last video. they're probably just busy shooting running videos and getting a feel for cars so they can review them. think about how many un-boxing videos they did just before things went quiet.
    respect your elders. we've been around longer and done more stupid things than you, therefore we're smarter

Well they did the 5 tamiya cars, the 4 1/5 scale KITS, and then that losi nitro. But they havent even responded on youtube to some of my comments.
    Last edited by rcman; 08-14-2012 at 02:57 PM.
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler

What part of Louisiana are you from?

We decided to take a break from YT since trolls made it no fun at all. A lot has been changing here at team RCN, Brandon is working on a very amazing RC project down in Kentucky and it's for a time period that's indefinite. In the mean time I am trying to thin out our collection, and hopefully do a few more videos.
    dizzyinzo and krankillen like this.

Ok at least you didnt stop making videos. What is project is brandon working on???
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler

whether this is helpful, I like what you do
    .you're never sad with a balloon in your hand