Thread: All new sc10B short coarse buggy!

All new sc10B short coarse buggy!

What do you all think of the new Team Associated sc10B short coarse buggy? Do you think it is the Losi scb killer? Will it make short coarse buggy racing more popular? Well, I think it looks great!!
    Last edited by mrajo98; 09-30-2012 at 01:43 PM.

that does look cool!
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler

is pretty cool how much does it cost at the store.

I love the looks of it...I'm just getting back into racing next month (not much of a basher here,unless it's crawling/trail running),so far they only run SCT's (indoor track),if they open a class for em,I'm in,I love the looks of it (I already said that,didn't I? :P )

Senior Member suburban_hooligan's Avatar
    anyone driven one of these yet? i like'm, just wondering how they handle compared to the trucks. i don't like the trucks because they feel a little clumsy to me, i think it's mostly because of the parachuting and the bigger heavier chassis.
    im really intrigued by this thing. im also hoping that somebody does a 2 seat desert buggy body for it.
    respect your elders. we've been around longer and done more stupid things than you, therefore we're smarter