Thread: What's the best charger out there that can do 2 lipos at one time?

Backyard_Basher

What's the best charger out there that can do 2 lipos at one time?

I prefer one that doesnt need an external power supply, and also isnt very expensive. Thanx guys

Rather than buying a charger which can charge two batteries at once, you may be better off getting a good single battery charger and using a parallel charging board ($10 from hobbyking), as demonstrated in this video by rcnightmare:

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwoEEbFo_co]RC Parallel Battery Charging For Lipo RC Batteries - YouTube[/url]

Backyard_Basher
    Ok, then let me ask you this question. If my current charger can charge up to 8A and i have two 5000mah lipo batteries, how can i charge them both at 5a? I would need to boost it up to 10A to be able to charge both batteries at 5a correct? I actually found a good/cheap charger over at hobbypartz.com that i could add to my charger collection for only $60! I currently have the racersedge 2010 surecharge system so then i would have 2 single charging systems.

if you are charging 2 x 2s 5000mah you can use this IF your charger is more than 80w
    [url=http://epbuddy.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=26_16&produ cts_id=47]2S Twin Charge Adaptor - $3.95 : EP Buddy, We Power Your RC Hobbies![/url]

i looked it up and racers edge website didnt give wattage on it
    TAKE IT HOME
    IN A BUCKET