Thread: Which one???

Which one???

I was just watching Jeremy and Brandons review of the Ofna Hyper 9E Buggy and I loved it. But I cant choose between the Ofna Hyper 9E, Ofna Nexx 8, or the Mugen MBX 6E. I want to know which is the better buy for at the track, jumping and crusing in the backyard. Also what would be the best motor, ESC, and servo for the buggy? I also emailed Jeremy bout it and he said the mugen.

Thanks,
    ~rcman

Well I don't have any of these buggys but I have alway been a big fan of the hyper line of buggys so that one gets my vote.

the thing is, when people ask...for the track AND bashing...there is NO clear answer, two totally separate applications...

Mugen for track
    Hyper for bash

Well, what hyper?

i just drove my buggy in a puddle and it has no waterproof electronics wish me luck

Im in the same situation... I cant decide
    i am the revoman

holy smokes another WHICH ONE THREAD.....

Heres an idea for everyone who needs to know what RC to buy.....

!!!! RESEARCH !!!!

*check with local hobby shop to be sure that they carry parts or are they easy to find
    *watch you-tube vids
    *read up on the options your looking into
    *go to local tracks and ask them what they have chosen to use for esc combo and why
    *pay attention at local tracks for what is the majority of what make/model

Everyone will choose something over another for one reason or another, but only you know what your going to do with it and how your going to treat it. This is one of the only sites I belong to that almost everyday there is another new "what to choose" thread

In my opinion it is way to much to invest in this hobby on others choices, every RC I have purchased I have looked into them before I had purchased them. The only thing I have really had to ask for help with is when I bought my first nitro and I needed a heads up on what parts should be replaced first as I didnt know what would have been the weak spots until it was to late

RESEARCH PPL

My rant for the day