Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Losi 8ight 2.0 conversion.

The 8ight is almost ready. i just got my fiegao 2084kv motor in the mail today. now all i need is a speed control that can handle the battery power needed.
    I reject your reality, and blow it up with C4.

My Garage:
    Losi 8ight 2.0 E
    Losi XXX-SCT
    Associated B4.1 Worlds edition

how man, I wish I had the skill to do fun projects like that, its just too far beyond my skill. Can't wait to see more pictures, throw a bunch up in the gallery if you can.

will do. doesnt take much skill at all actually, just a little patience and knowing where to look for parts. working on this imo is easier than working on my slash since it everything is more open.

My Garage:
    Losi 8ight 2.0 E
    Losi XXX-SCT

5g5r5a5n5t5
    Thats cool man. And by the way I love the short course body haha

Thanks. that was my first paint job. didnt really mask it right but it turned out decent.

My Garage:
    Losi 8ight 2.0 E
    Losi XXX-SCT

MyLosiEatsYourTruck
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremy View Post
    how man, I wish I had the skill to do fun projects like that, its just too far beyond my skill. Can't wait to see more pictures, throw a bunch up in the gallery if you can.
    Jer Just Take All Your Trucks Apart And Put Them Back Togather And Youll Learn More, Anderson Is A Beast Tho, i enjoy reading bout peoples projects, im selln my Losi 8ight Roller wit the Castle Conversion on it cause i cant keep tires togather, i lose the foams all the time and tires fly off of it, clocked it at 87mph tho 16 Pinion 45 Spur 2 3s Thunderpower Lipos puttin out 22.2 Volts got one run out ofit luckily tires came off at end of street or somewhere n that run,

Quote Originally Posted by MyLosiEatsYourTruck View Post
    Jer Just Take All Your Trucks Apart And Put Them Back Togather And Youll Learn More, Anderson Is A Beast Tho, i enjoy reading bout peoples projects, im selln my Losi 8ight Roller wit the Castle Conversion on it cause i cant keep tires togather, i lose the foams all the time and tires fly off of it, clocked it at 87mph tho 16 Pinion 45 Spur 2 3s Thunderpower Lipos puttin out 22.2 Volts got one run out ofit luckily tires came off at end of street or somewhere n that run,
    Now thats mad power! Hahaha. What kind of glue did you use on the tires? The thinner CA glue usually holds the best.

My Garage:
    Losi 8ight 2.0 E
    Losi XXX-SCT

One time i ran my slash on a freinds 3s lipo and it was the worst mistake of my life cause i liked it too much. lol. Now i reeeaaallllyyyy want a 3s lipo and charger but i cant afford it right now.

My Garage:
    Losi 8ight 2.0 E
    Losi XXX-SCT

MyLosiEatsYourTruck
    i ordered preglued from suprasales on ebay and put more glue in em, it happened again today with another set, imma put new split six rims and new tires, but this time imma sand the edges of my rims where the tires glue in, it should do it !!!! smooth edges dont hold as good as some rough edges with glue, i just put the roller on CL for 250 with out electronics, ive got way to much stuff sittn around, i just wanted to build it to see what it would do, i can get it over 90 im thinkn with a regearing and different tires, but im gonna sell it, i wanna put a mamba n a summit and waterproof it, i wanna drive one under watter nthe lake withabout 20 headlights on it powwered from different battery, and weight the tires and rims, i keep a couple tricks up my sleeve, and in my phone,,hahahahaaa

Buggy about 90% done. Tested this morning and it runs but i blew the pinion off and destroyed the grub screw :\ once i get a new pinion and my body comes in it will be race ready. also looking for a cheap Tuned Flex Tech chassis or carbon fiber chassis if anyone knows where i can find one.

My Garage:
    Losi 8ight 2.0 E
    Losi XXX-SCT

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast