Thread: Associated B44

Associated B44

Hey everyone the B44 was my first kit build. I would just like to say kits are pretty fun it really lets you learn about how the cars work. Post up some of your 1st builds or your B44 build.

I have recieved and purchased many cars before my first build. But the First one that I actually built by myself was my dads SC10 and it was fun as crap. I find it funny because every time he asks me what driver fits what I always know because I had to memorize them when I was building the kit!!lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ggthedouble View Post
    I have recieved and purchased many cars before my first build. But the First one that I actually built by myself was my dads SC10 and it was fun as crap. I find it funny because every time he asks me what driver fits what I always know because I had to memorize them when I was building the kit!!lol
    HAHA Usally the first driver I pick up is the right one hahaha. My 2nd build was my Xray T3R touring car that was a lot of fun as well.

Yeah my first car was a stampede which I got at 6 years old at the time my dad had just bought a Losi 8ight buggy when it had just come out he also had a t-maxx
    My RC Garage:
    Team Associated B4
    Team Associated T4
    Team Associated TC5 FT
    Team Associated SC10 FT
    Cars To Come in the Future:
    Team Associated SC10 4X4 FT
    Team Associated RC18T.2/RC18B.2

For my 8th birthday one of my dads friends gave me a t-maxx that was broken but my dad and I fixed it up and it ran good. All it needed was some TLC. But now I have electric cars only so. It went bye bye
    My RC Garage:
    Team Associated B4
    Team Associated T4
    Team Associated TC5 FT
    Team Associated SC10 FT
    Cars To Come in the Future:
    Team Associated SC10 4X4 FT
    Team Associated RC18T.2/RC18B.2

Quote Originally Posted by Ggthedouble View Post
    For my 8th birthday one of my dads friends gave me a t-maxx that was broken but my dad and I fixed it up and it ran good. All it needed was some TLC. But now I have electric cars only so. It went bye bye
    Yeah electric is a lot more easier and if you run in your neighborhood or on your street then its more friendly with your neighbors cause its quieter

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle E. View Post
    Yeah electric is a lot more easier and if you run in your neighborhood or on your street then its more friendly with your neighbors cause its quieter
    lol who cares these days!
    Mugen MBX6
    TLR 22
    Mugen MBX6 ECO

Thanks to my sponsors: |RcRenew.com | VP-PRO Racing | Kal-Gard | FTH | Assassin Graphics |