Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: car stand/storage

T_MaxxxedOwt
    Nice job with your rack..Heres how I keep the weight off the springs on most of my remote controlled cars/trucks..Ever since the r/c and pocketbikes dont fit too well in the basement together the r/c's are slowly funneling up and out into my spare rooms which is ok except Im gonna have to figure where Im gonna hang my Traxxas Monster Buggy,King Motors Baja 5b and custom hand-built 35cc Camo painted steel framed Buggy.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by T_MaxxxedOwt; 11-26-2010 at 11:54 PM.

ZZRguy
    Thats a great idea I like it.

T_MaxxxedOwt i like how you did it with the shelf rack. i think i might try that on my stand.
    If it aint broke ....you aint trying hard enuf.

T_MaxxxedOwt
    Thanks guys.....Im getting tired of running out of room for the little buggers.I now have 26 rc vehicles..I just scored a RedCat Earthquake 3.0 brand new in box ran halfway through break-in before old owner got very frustrated with mega problems and sold it to me for a mere $40.00 after paying close to 300.00 for it.I know its a crappy car with crappy quality but for the price it fits into my basher collection for a friend to use.After 1 hour fiddling with it I found mega problems,fixed them all ,broke it in good and proper;-now its good to go until it busts again;-lol

Heres a shot of the rack I have in my basement....Soon it will be disassembled and put upstairs

Heres just a few of the chinese pocketbikes and other rideables i have down there with them...I also have a KX125 ,KX500 and a couple Baja 110cc trailbikes down there also

Last edited by T_MaxxxedOwt; 12-07-2010 at 04:41 PM.

Bigmooi
    You got a lot of toys lol.

ultimaterc15
    looks good

thats a great idea. you can also make a stand out of pvc pipe an a flat outlet for the pipe from local hardware store and you have a spinning car stand

it's out of the way and looks nice
    If it aint broke ....you aint trying hard enuf.

Kj0hns0n
    i think it depends on what you like for convenience. I have about 7 rcs, im gonna turn a small closet into my rc room, and im gonna make something very similiar as currently my rc stuff takes up about 25-30 sq ft of my house, most is used just sitting the rcs there. with the stands like this, you can potentially put all 7 rc's in a 1 sq ft area, just going up. plus the bonus of the rc not sitting on the springs all day is a great bonus

boy i thought 2 rcs was enough. i was sorely mistaken

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast