Thread: Heck yeah new toy

Thumbs up Heck yeah new toy

Well here it is....the wife's new toy.....well mine but she can use it.....shhh don't tell her I said that.....LMAO

TA-DA
    What to do ????? What to do ?????
    !!!!! If anyone has any idea's post them up and see if it gets used !!!!!

Nice. Did you buy it used or new RTR? Or did you fly through the kit? LOL

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

i pick this one up on a trade deal for my TA04-pro

I don't like the limited travel tho. Time to try getting together a lift kit for it, I'm going to try to fit the Flat Irons from my SCX10 onto it. That should help the look a bit, still scale but lifted and putting some meats on a truck never hurts.....Pic's when lift is done

It's been awhile since I have posted pic's on updates of this transformation of the limited Scale truck to be able to keep up to my SCX10 so here we go.

Pic #1 is going to show the new tires, stance and skid plate in place to help slid over the rocks.

Pic #2 is of the New look, Body was cut to add a roll cage, front was modded to give some more clearance, there was and addition to the bumper and then cut, the new tires are the 1.9" Dirtgrabbers on the old SCX10 beadlocks.

Pic #3 this is goint to show 2 pic's before mod and after mods to the rear to give more articulation when climbing and scaling. You will also see a !! HOMEMADE !! rear tire mount for this application that does swivel, this was made from a spare rear bumper of an SC10

Okay now some more, I know you guys want to see more....lol

In this next pic your going to see from the top how the rear tire is mounted to the truck. Again this thing does swivel and is made from cutting/forming an old SC10 rear bumper....lol I never waste old parts I will never use again

In this pic your going to see that the front has good articulation but not as much as the rear, I'm finding if I try to add anymore travel I will have to change out or make my own bottom chassis plate(I might do)

Now for the rear and how I got the cage and stuff. I took some old plastic container cut and formed to to fit in the rear of the chassis and body, added some Pro-line extras, then took my old SCX10 rear cage and modded it to fit in the back of my CC-01 bronco body. I then took the front bumper side plates from my SCX10 and mounted it just behind the doors to give it a nice touch.

I know, you want more....!!! NO !!!

I will be posting more once I finish the rear and get everything done. Plus I'm almost out of things to do

If anyone has any ides post them below and you never know I might use it!

Thanx for looking at my project

Looks great man I love it

Awesome looking!
    Ricky