Thread: Force .21 help!!!

Force .21 help!!!

ok so i have this 1/8 buggy i have no clue what model it is it is almost a mix between an older ofna and a thunder tiger exe: it has a force .21 engine and a full tactic tx200 radio and reciever and servos, but anyway i have some experiance with nitro engines and i think i done goofed this time, i tore this thing apart and had some trouble turning this over by hand witch i know is normal but now i remaved the sleeve and piston and when i put it back together it gets to tdc pinches REALLY hard till actual tdc then it gets stuck ish and pinches hard again then goes back around till next tdc then repeats like when it gets to tdc it almost "clicks" twice then back around and feels like theres a glowplug in it when theres no head on it now im sitting here scratchin my head like wat and i have verry minimal fundage for a new motor and need help fast, and someone should help me identify this i need a new a arm and cant find an exact match, oh yeah and the engine and pipe sit on the left of the driveline if you look at it head on ill post some pics if i can figure it out really need help with this though like ASAP
    my garage
    hpi mini recon
    older T A tc3 electric i think
    still looking for anything cheap

real garage
    1983 honda shadow 750

[IMG]C:\Users\family\Pictures\3M13I53Jb5If5F35Hcd539c9f 1b3f1bee1431.jpg[/IMG] nope still cant figure it out
    my garage
    hpi mini recon
    older T A tc3 electric i think
    still looking for anything cheap

real garage
    1983 honda shadow 750