Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: xray t1 evo2

xray t1 evo2

anybody got one of these
    i just picked one up for 125 w/2s lipo ,havok 17.5, speky receiver, jr high speed servo, rcgt style tires, 3 bodies, front one way, big box of extra parts everything except another chassis
    dizzyinzo likes this.

if i am correct that is the older one like maybe 2006? but the xray is an amazing car, i dont own one but i have had several of their products and the only thing i ever found wrong with them was how expensive replacement parts can be... but how much did u pay for that because xray rollers even that one would be about 125$ maybe more prbly close to 200$
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/dizzyinzo?feature=mhum#p/a/u/0/u5ZEPGsD7wM]Check out my YouTube Channel : ill sub back if you sub me... CLICK ME [/url]

$125 with havok 17.5 system and specktrum receiver 2s lipo ton of extra parts

ooooh your very lucky the 17.5 is 80$ new the specktrum is 100$ easy so you got a great deal... good job
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/dizzyinzo?feature=mhum#p/a/u/0/u5ZEPGsD7wM]Check out my YouTube Channel : ill sub back if you sub me... CLICK ME [/url]

JMRC
    Very cool. yea, the T1 Evo2 has been replaced by newer editions since it came out in '02 but that in no way means its not a great car. I would say the opposite. When a company sticks with a platform and keeps improving it, it means the original was worth testing and improving. If not, they would have just come up with a totally different car. They now have a Factory Team T3 platform and a 2011 version of it. But good purchase and you got a good deal - thats always a plus!

JMRC
    p.s. do you have any pics of it?

just got back from a test drive at our local track. needs a lot of tweaking for my driving skills, which is little to none.
    thinking i have to remove the front one way. its a little squirly in the straight when i get on the throttle i'm spinning out to much in the corners

ill buy it for 150 cash lol
    full throttle or else it must be broke but breaking it is just another reason to build it bigger and better than before!

oh no, i'm down to only 2 rc's now
    have to build the collection back up
    sold 2 last summer with plans of buying something new, then some crazy bills came up

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast