Thread: Stampede 4x4 back in service

Stampede 4x4 back in service

So I haven't been using my p4de much at all. I removed the MMP esc for the axial wraith build. Still had the castle 2400 motor in it but now no esc. So I got to thinking, I still have the stock traxxas velinion brushless motor and esc almost brand new sitting in the drawer. I never had much fun jumping the p4de with that 2400kv monster in it because it just had to much power. What I mean is during a jump if I applied throttle or brake to settle it level for a landing it would over correct and land badly. I did try tuning it with castle link and computer but still struggled. So I recently installed the stock traxxas system back in it and love it! I dropped pinion to 9 and left the 54 spur. I also installed a set of proline badlands. I have fallen in love with the Rc all over again. Here are some pics of our local bmx jumps. Had a blast over there. Only broke one thing. The front rear shock screw to a-arm bent. Stainless steel is week lol. Sorry can't upload the pics 😡

I have the badlands, they are probably the best basher tire u can buy. A 9t pinion? Gosh that must be tiny
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler

Quote Originally Posted by rcman View Post
    I have the badlands, they are probably the best basher tire u can buy. A 9t pinion? Gosh that must be tiny
    I would have to agree about best basher tire......and they are lighter than Trenchers. Yes the 9 t pinion is small. Still plenty of speed for my style.

I have the Badlands on the E Revo, never lose grip with them. How fast is it with a 9t pinion?
    2nd Place is the 1st Loser

E Revo Mamba Monster 2200kv
    Slash 2WD Stock with Homemade Swaybars

Youtube Account:
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/user/TheChris1696?feature=mhum[/url]

2s lipo...30ish I'm guessing though. It's fast enough for my current needs, but those needs change quick lol.