Thread: Mamba Monster esc issues.

joenitro1985

Mamba Monster esc issues.

Hello I just bought an E-Maxx brushless and it was fine for the first like four runs. Then I got it out the next day after running fine the day before and nothing would turn on. I took the motor off the esc and the esc turns on but it doesn't beep. It arms and everything but no sound. Then I connect the motor again and nothing will happen. Also without the motor connected when I press the throttle the receiver cuts in and out. So i hooked a rx pack and disconnected the red wire from the bec. The receiver is fine now but the system will still not come on while the motor is connected. Also when I have everything connected and i plug the batteries in the motor jumps like an eighth of a turn. Any ideas would be great I don't want to have to send it to castle. It is still under warranty and has never got wet so i don't know.

i have the same model and have not had any issues with the esc if i was in your spot right now i would send both the motor and esc in to castle do not try to fix it yourself it voids the warranty

joenitro1985
    Yeah I think thats whats going to happen. Definitely not going to peel the label off.

Ya when it comes to something like that as long as you havent got it wet i would just sent it in for warranty and i have heard that castle is really good at getting it processed and sent back out to you in a decent time frame

my guess is that you got water in there or to much dust
    it happens