Thread: Thinking of get one but witch one?

rcdriver74

Thinking of get one but witch one?

Any thoughts on which is the best E truck out there?

traxxas trucks are great, HPI too, what are you looking for, is this ur first rc?

yeah theres a lot of different choices. racing or bashing? and you cant go wrong with somoe thing some traxxas team associated or hpi all really great companies, even some kyoshos are good
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/dizzyinzo?feature=mhum#p/a/u/0/u5ZEPGsD7wM]Check out my YouTube Channel : ill sub back if you sub me... CLICK ME [/url]

what do you mean by truck? short course, monster truck, short course buggy, 4x4, 1/10 or 1/8?
    basically if you want a 1/10 monster then i think the pede 4x4 or the savage xs is the way to go, or the slash 4x4 if you want a short course. if you want 1/8 monster then i think the e revo or savy flux is the best out there.

Thunder Tiger MT4-G3 for 1/8 monster truck
    Traxxas Slash Ultimate/Platinum for 1/10 short course basher
    Last edited by Big-Bri; 02-20-2012 at 06:33 AM.

A summit is good too. They will go anywhere. The big one though not the 1/16. Buddy is crazy on the savy xs being best.. No way man.. It is small and has too many issues. The big savage is good. And anything traxxas is a good bet i think. Bit really depends on what you want it for. Bashing and amps. Wet running and mud. Or just what. I got the summit so i could do a bit of everything. And i is really fast enough Andbi know if i make it go fast it will break easier and faster but i Kay go brushless. It is waterproof and has locking diff from the remote and high and low gear. Lights as well and built off an erevo chassis so lots of parts.

traxxas's emaxx or summit
    they are more of the expensive ones but they are great trucks and can go pretty fast

Quote Originally Posted by rcdriver74 View Post
    Any thoughts on which is the best E truck out there?
    Monster trucks is a great fun and they have been around in the RC world for a long time.Some popular monster truck....
    HPI Savage
    Kyosho
    Losi LST
    Tamiya
    Team Associated MGT
    Traxxas Revo/E-Revo
    Here’s top monster trucks of all time are listed. Was your favorite truck on the list?