Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By rcman

Thread: geico or motley crew

Question geico or motley crew

hello i'm looking to purchase a rc boat for this summer ,my first boat i like both of them but wich one is better or are they the same.

they are both reallly good boats. I personally want to get the miss geico cause i like the neon yellow
    sparky likes this.
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler

ok tks but the performance do you think there the same and duribility ..i want to start with a good boat i don't no anything about rc boat (upgrade ect...)so i need a boat ready to go,,,i no if i start a hobby with something that i will have problem with well you no what i mean.sory if my english is not so goog,,,tks for the advice....

The motley crew will be faster out of the box because it has a hotter motor. The geico stays on the water just fine in chop as long as you set up for chop and not glass, the same goes for all boats.

I think the motley crew looks better in race water because the people driving it in that water know what they are doing and have the boat set up for it, where there is a lot more geico footage on the net and some are set up to run extremely loose, hence the blow overs and crashes.