Thread: Kyosho Jet Stream 800

Kyosho Jet Stream 800

Hey Guys, this my first Kyosho rc and my first hobby-grade rc boat. I just got yesterday from my uncle the 1987 or what ever year Kyosho Jet Stream 800. I know its old cause its got a manual speed controller instead of an electronic speed controller. I painted 2 green racing stripes don the front, put my VXL 3s ESC in it, and it came with the 2 servos, motor, receiver and speed controller. I was just wondering if I could get some advice on the motor. like how many turns it has and what the battery rating is on it. Im guessing ts for a 7cell NiMh cause I tryed a 2s 500mAh and it smoked a little, its a brushed motor by the way. So far im super siked about using it cause it sounds really fast and in the bathtub, it makes a big splash and also it looks really awesome! So ya just give me some pointers, pros and cons, and o ya, should put some stabilizers on it?

Thanks a ton,
    Josh
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler

Post some pictures id like to see it
    i am the revoman

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler