Thread: RPM Warrenty

RPM Warrenty

So i was messing with my bandit in the snow with some awesome paddle tires and i accidently slammed into a big "ice" chunk. I saw something fly off the front and quickly realized it was the RPM wide front bumper i bought way back in march. Im not that mad about it, i understand, and it was like 20F outside when i was driving so it kinda makes sense. Anyway, how is RPM's lifetime warrenty??? is it really "lifetime?" and has anybody ever used it before?

Thanks,
    rcnam
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler
    -Helion Animus brushless

dang man... should always take care when driving out in the cold. Plastic gets "BRITTLE" I've never broke an RPM part yet but my buddy had issues trying to get a warranty part because it wasn't a fail of the part when he was jumping 30ft, fail of stupidity...lol

Not to sure if it will be the same for running in the cold then slamming into something. I believe the warranty will cover just about anything, might just want to give them a call and see what they can help you with.

Good luck with your issue

Yes it is a lifetime warranty. When I broke mine i just bought a new one because I had the money. You can send it in and I will give you a link for a video tutorial.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VVXkZvkms94

That's the link.

thanks, ive got the money but i want to put it towards my animus. I know they get brittle, i was just testing the plastics strength.
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Helion Animus brushless

Ok. Well use the video to send it in.

come on man didnt you learn to take care of your stuff

jkjk um i was 12 and i broke that same part and they wouldnt help me i broke it by doing a cartwheel at 25MPH

Like I previously stated the warranty is on the plastic failing .... not. Stupidity fail...

I do like the statement of testing the durability of plastic parts..... in the cold tho....lol

ya, sometimes i just want to push things to their limits, and i figured that the first thing to go would either be the bumper or id bend one of the shock shafts, which is fine cause i can just bend it back.
    haha very funny schumacher cougar, i know i should take better care of my stuff, but i dont. i to have cart wheeled at high speeds, and broken nothing. sometimes my car can be the toughest thing on earth and at other times, breaks like glass. which puzzles me
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Helion Animus brushless