Thread: What did you get for Christmas?

What did you get for Christmas?

Hey guys! Just curious to see what you got. It doesn't matter if it's not RC related just post what you got. Feel free to post pictures!
    I got:
    Losi Micro Desert Truck

Traxxas Rustler Blue Aluminum Caster Blocks

Jconcepts Ford Raptor SVT Body for Traxxas Rustler (I already trimmed it out, lol)

Strength in Numbers (MTB DVD)

White Oakley Gascan sun glasses

Frisbee

I also got 3 t-shirts and a new coat. I'd like to say that I am very fortunate to get what I got. Happy Holidays to everyone and I hope everyone had a great Christmas!

wow, u got some good stuff! i got a Toshiba satalellite with windows 8 laptop, deans connectors, heatshrink tubing, and some RPM castor blocks for the rustler, about 60 dollars in hobbytown giftcards. minecraft for the computer, and a lot of chocolate. my 8 yr old sister got a nook color, i was like what the heck! so doesnt even read X). my brother got a helion animus 18tr, but it didnt come with a servo horn, or the transmitter. kinda stupid, i know, i know. good thing i dont use mine any more and he can use my stuff. O ya, and the esc thing wont turn on, poor kid, hes been wanting it for months. the family got a PS3 with madden 13, assasins creed 3, and fifa soccer 13. my 10 yr old sister got an iPad mini, i think it looks kinda funny, cause its a little bigger than the ipod touch and its twice as think as the ipod. Overall im extremely greatfull for what I got, i didnt expect to get the laptop, which was an excellent surprise. as for the gifts, its more about quality than quantity. I hope everyone had as much of a great christmas as I did!
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler

Glad to see you got some RC stuff! We got my dad an the newest IPad and last Christmas we got my mom the IPad 2. Why do we need 2 IPad's? Well because our computer is slow and IPads are pretty portable. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!