Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2013, I can't believe it's already here!

2013, I can't believe it's already here!

2012 was a great year. I got 4 RC's. Rustler VXL, Mini E-Revo VXL, Slash 4x4, and a Losi Micro DT. We all survived December 21 (no one believed the world would end it's just fun to joke about) and it was a great year for me on the forum. I wish all of you a Happy New Year and can't wait to see what 2013 has in store for us.

I feel the same way... lets see I picked up and started;
    Losi night crawler
    losi trail trekker
    slayer 3.3
    revo 3.3
    custom t-maxx 3.3
    started my brushless 6x6 build
    started a dual steer custom scale rig build

No more for me... well my next is a 5T then it's off to planes i think... the local hobby shop started a race class for the planes.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!

Nice! I need help choosing if I should get a new radio or a kit. Help me make a decision.

new radio or kit.... hmmm what radio are you using now? what do you need your radio for? how many channels do you need?

If you get a kit then there is a whole world of other things your going to need but if you get a remote that you need for your rc's that you do have then I would go with a new remote

I try not to get stuff before I'm done with the ones I already own. Unless it's my build projects, only because sometimes I'm waiting for parts to be CNC or on order so there is no time frame on when they will get completed

Ya, finally 2012 is over! I just got back from a party at a hotel that my moms side of the family has every New Years Day and then the 2nd day in january. I got a little toy-grade rc helicopter that has not 3, not 4 channels but 3.5 channels, i just thought that was kinda funny. anyway, its really fun, its got 2 red and blue flashing leds on the side and 1 white led up front. And also i did this to my rustler cause i was bored,[IMG][/IMG]
    i just need a 2 AA battery holder and a little switch, which i should be getting in a few days.
    As for your question, i would go with another kit cause that would keep me busy.
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler

Cool! The radios I have are working ok but my dad will buy me a new radio or a kit. I need help picking out a kit or picking out a radio. Ay recommendations?

Any recommendations I mean.

What kind of kit are u interested in... if a remote I would pick up a dx3s... I love mine. Works well with all my surface rc's

Id say the wraith kit or the scx10 kit cause i think they looks awesome. and as for a remote, ya go with the dx3s
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler

Not sure what type of kit. A kit would give me a project but I wouldn't like the kit to cost to much. I might just get a radio.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast