Thread: Don't you just hate those nights when you...

Don't you just hate those nights when you...

Hola. I cannot fall asleep so I thought of making this thread.
    Don't you just hate those nights when you...
    -have the urge to drive your car but you can't because it's pitch black or very late
    -have to go to sleep before you are done installing new parts
    -you can't go to sleep so you stay up on your iPad and look at RC stuff *me*

Those are some of the things I hate about those certain nights. Post your opinions and stuff down below. Expect a Backslash thread soon!
    -TraxxasAllOut

I do the same. i have all my rc stuff in our basement. sometimes ill go down there right after i get home from school, force of habit , and i sit down, and just stare and hold my cars in my hands thinking of what i should do. I absolutely HATE that, cause I LOVE just wrenching on my RCs. And when you just want to go outside and drive it, but its tooooooooooooo cold out, well thats what happens for me.
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler

All of my RC stuff is in and around a secretary desk in the den. I spend a lot of time sitting there just looking at all of it. It's been raining outside every day since I got back from work. I also get a good look at all of it before I leave to go to work for several days. I take pictures and make videos of all of it just so I can be close to it when I am at work. Rainy days sure do suck!

Sent from Oser world

Haha! My workshop is in my room but I on school days i don't stay up and work on them. Even though I want to soooooo bad i can't because ill be too tired in the morning.

And basketball is consuming my life untill march 7th, so i dont have any time. we started off the season with a win, 47-23
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler