Thread: RC Workshop Picture Thread!!!

RC Workshop Picture Thread!!!

So this is a thread where you can share your workshop and see other people's workshop. I'm reorganizing mine now so you guys can't see it yet but soon... So have fun and let me see your workshop!

I also have a little desk that I work at, I need to get a picture of it. It'll all be put in storage for at least 4 years though and I'll have to get a smaller workbench.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Nice workshop!

ya, thats 10 times cleaner than mine! i see you bought that big pack of dremel bits, i am interested in buying the same one, are they good quality?
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler

Just as I'm getting back into R/C and starting to setup workshop in my RTO 14' x 26' steel building....we're moving (renting here-yes they allowed my shed,LOL-just paid deposit on a place we'll own),and there isn't enough room for it there,so I'll be trading it back in ona 12' x 14' with a loft for storage,workshop on the floor. I'll shoot pics when it happens,but it's gunna be a month or two (looking forward to getting idears from y'alls pics though ). Pics of mine now that I've cleaned it out to return it...

pic from when it was full and setup mostly as a bicycle workshop...

Man,I had such big plans for a all-R/C workshop in there,but when opportunity came to buy the place we'd been thinking on for over a year...prioreties,sigh :P

Quote Originally Posted by rcman View Post
    ya, thats 10 times cleaner than mine! i see you bought that big pack of dremel bits, i am interested in buying the same one, are they good quality?
    I actually received it as a gift, I'd probably just get the things that you know you'll use. I don't know what the pack costs, but if the bits that you'd use are cheaper, go that route. They have stuff in it that I don't use, the sanding disks and polishing stuff haven't been used yet, except for the sanding sheets I used by hand on my CB. I do really like the EZ-Lock set up, that along with the HD cutoff wheel and grinding disks have been used A LOT.

ok thanks for the help
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler