Thread: Is this a good trade?

Is this a good trade?

I recently acquired a shang qi 1/5 scale gas powered hummer mt in a trade. I traded about 280-300$ work of items for it. I have since decided that I don't wanna dabble in gas/nitro and have been offered a traxxas stampede vxl with 2.4 ghz radio system. Is it a good trade for the traxxas?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

I have one of those hummers and I wish I never got it paid 400$ new plastic is very cheap truck can be nice with a few upgrades but if you don't even want to deal with it I would trade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Feed the pede

Honestly I don't wanna dump a ton of money into it just to make it usable. What type of upgrades have you done and how much did it cost you? How much is the upkeep as far as regular maintenance. And now I've actually been offered a traxxas revo 3.3 from another guy which through doing my research I found is quite an expensive truck. (expensive on my budget anyway). Thanks for replying.

get the revo, the pede vxl isnt worth enough
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler

Whats the regular upkeep cost on the revo? I know its an older one cause it has the 27mhz system. I'm brand new to nitro so I'm sure I've got a lot to learn.

Last edited by cuffs50; 01-29-2013 at 09:37 PM.

idk, but it seems like you need a steady supply of fuel and glow plugs for nitros, i only have electrics
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler

Yeah and it seems like the longevity on the engines isn't that great. Constantly have to worry about overheating and stuff. I like the ease of use on the electric vehicles. And the fact that you can't just run nitros anywhere. But the fact remains that the revo is worth almost twice as much as the pede vxl. Decisions decisions.