Thread: Passtime

Passtime

I was just wondering what everybody does when you aren't working on/driving rc cars.
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler

As in our jobs....or other hobbies?

either, doesnt matter
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL

For my job, I'm AMMO in the Air Force.

Free time, I ride my mountain bike, go fishing, pretty much anything outdoors, and I hang out with my kids.

Since I'm only 13 I have school but not counting that I mountain bike, play with my puppy, hang out with friends, sometimes play on my IPad, play guitar, and some other stuff. What do you do rcman?

its in the middle of winter so i play on my phone inside, watch tv. but during the summer i ride my bike, go fishing at a local pond, ride my bike, hang with friends and cut the grass.
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL

Senior Member suburban_hooligan's Avatar
    job: i work for a company that makes electrical coils

other hobbies: model cars, old school video games (mostly from the 8 and 16 bit era), old VW's, i ride BMX (80's freestyle), custom painting and airbrushing, been thinking about getting back into drag racing slot cars, also been thinking about picking up my guitar again.
    respect your elders. we've been around longer and done more stupid things than you, therefore we're smarter

cool, and i forgot. I just had my last basketball game tonight, won 36-35, came down to my friend shooting 2 free throws, missed first one, made second one and now our record is 5-5 . And now our tournament is in a week or so.
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL