Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By TraxxasAllOut

Thread: Mods

Mods

Anyone know some good mods,or recommendations, upgrades for a traxxas slash 4x4?? Open to any ideas..
    Thanks

RPM A-Arms, Traxxas Auminum Caster Blocks, Traxxas Aluminum Axle Carriers, RPM Bumpers, MIP CVD's or Tekno Dogbones, Sway Bars, Proline Powerstrokes or Traxxas Big Bores, New Tires (reccomend Proline Trenchers), Motor Heatsink, King Headz Aluminum Motor Mount, and a new body eventually. I converted my Slash 4x4 to a Backslash 4x4 (there is a thread if you are curious) and I have some of these parts. I have RPM A-Arms, MIP CVD's, Powerstrokes, sway bars, and an integy motor Heatsink. The other upgrades I mentioned are what my friend has. If you have any questions just ask!
    rcman and traxxaslova like this.

Quote Originally Posted by TraxxasAllOut View Post
    RPM A-Arms, Traxxas Auminum Caster Blocks, Traxxas Aluminum Axle Carriers, RPM Bumpers, MIP CVD's or Tekno Dogbones, Sway Bars, Proline Powerstrokes or Traxxas Big Bores, New Tires (reccomend Proline Trenchers), Motor Heatsink, King Headz Aluminum Motor Mount, and a new body eventually. I converted my Slash 4x4 to a Backslash 4x4 (there is a thread if you are curious) and I have some of these parts. I have RPM A-Arms, MIP CVD's, Powerstrokes, sway bars, and an integy motor Heatsink. The other upgrades I mentioned are what my friend has. If you have any questions just ask!
    hit it on the head!
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler

if you even want to know you are a f****** stalker
    Quote Originally Posted by TraxxasAllOut View Post
    alot of stuff but my friend you took the nail and hit it on the head but i would use goose bumps, gladiators, or snipers
    How many r/c's do i have?
    1 Stampede Monster Mutt edition
    Empty spaces = none YET!

Haha. Got to help out fellow forum members with the best stuff!