Thread: Fly Sky FS-GT3B help

Fly Sky FS-GT3B help

does anybody have this remote? I just got mine today and I went to bind it to a receiver and it just keeps beeping at me, it wont stop... I dont know what the heck is wrong but I want to know so I can make it stop. Dont say how I shouldnt have bought this remote because I thought that this would be a good change.
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler

ok, hahaha, I figured it out, it was the low power buzzer. I put some different AAs in it and it stopped. ok, im happy again
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL

Good. Haha

ya, I like the remote alot, its actually not as heavy as i thought with the 8 AAs, but i will still eventually do the lipo mod. the screen is nice. But, just like a ton of other people, I didnt get the instructions, or the little CD with the remote. The receivers are tiny and leave NO footprint, sofar so good.
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL