Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Losi mini eight

Just ran it on 3s lipo. Pretty quick. Going to put the 2.2 tires back on it and give it a try. 😈

Sent from Oser world

Well it's me again. I was outside finishing off a 3s lipo in m8. I noticed it was lifting the 2.2 wheels at will, so I decided to try a standing backflip. Standstill whatever you call it. First attempt slid on lid, second attempt nailed it 😜.also did two 1/2 backflips off a ramp. I know, no video or it didn't happen lol. Believe it or not.

Sent from Oser world

ya, my 4 pole motor look real small, but damn, its got great acceleration and great speed for only being an inch long
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler

Oh for sure. Gota love 4 pole! Rcman I am experiencing a lot of cogging. I was running 2s lipo today when I noticed the cogging. Yesterday I was running 3s lipo. Didn't notice any cogging then, but I guess it could have been doing it. I did change pinion today from 16 to 14 tooth. Still cogging. Leaving for work tomorrow. When I get back I will try the 3s lipo again and see what's up. Peace.

Sent from Oser world

Love my M8 spare parts storage container.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2

Nice storage. I haven't been on the forum in forever.

i have a bunch of those clear storage containers, i guess i dont like to throw things away, ever.
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL

Hey rcman I finally stripped out a spur this morning. I couldn't get a good mesh because the carbon top plate had that alloy spur cover deal. I removed that piece so I can see what I'm doing when adjusting mesh

Sent from Oser world

DD, looks like I'm getting a M8. I'm looking forward to it, I've been wanting a smaller RC for a while now and I just missed out on a never run MLST2
    [URL=http://s87.photobucket.com/user/lilbrett_0522/media/RC%20Collection/100_3162_zpse5b7f9f3.jpg.html][/URL]

I'll be giving the DX3C to my daughter, I'm getting her a Traxxas Monster Mutt for her birthday. She'll be turning 4, so I'll use the DX to turn the speed down for her until she's able to control it.

looks good man
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast