Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Losi mini eight

Quote Originally Posted by SchrodeMode View Post
    DD, looks like I'm getting a M8. I'm looking forward to it, I've been wanting a smaller RC for a while now and I just missed out on a never run MLST2
    [URL=http://s87.photobucket.com/user/lilbrett_0522/media/RC%20Collection/100_3162_zpse5b7f9f3.jpg.html][/URL]

I'll be giving the DX3C to my daughter, I'm getting her a Traxxas Monster Mutt for her birthday. She'll be turning 4, so I'll use the DX to turn the speed down for her until she's able to control it.
    Looks good man. Your daughter is one lucky girl. Man y'all will have some good times rcing together. Looks like there are a lot of extra stuff with that m8. Was that from eBaya.

Sent from Oser world

Quote Originally Posted by dirty don View Post
    Looks good man. Your daughter is one lucky girl. Man y'all will have some good times rcing together. Looks like there are a lot of extra stuff with that m8. Was that from eBaya.

Sent from Oser world
    No, a guy on another forum was selling it. It does have good bit of parts, plus the 4 lipos, stock pack and the charger....I now have a spare spare charger, I'll figure out if I like this one better than my current spare and sell one of them. I also lucked out with Amazon, my wife ordered a case for my DX3S as one of my bday gifts and it was about 3 weeks late so we contacted them and they sent another order out. Well about a week later I got an Amazon package that had it, and than the next day I had another...so now I have a case for her trx as well lol.

Hey schrodemode, when you get it please take some close up pics of everything you got. I ordered a 2s lipo from hobby king last week. Don't expect it to show up for at least three weeks because it was over seas. the description list it for 1/16 erevo. I may have to do some minor mods to fit it. It got way more punch than my losi lipos. Man this thing already is speedy. Anyways can't wait for some pics of yours. Peace

Sent from Oser world

Hey Don, you ever get that battery? I'm wanting to order a few more batteries and am wondering how the fit was for this one. I've got mine now, had it for a couple weeks actually, I'll get some pictures and start a thread (sometime).

The Mini 8IGHT comes ready to run with a Losi radio system that has Spektrum™ 2.4GHz technology. You won't ever need to worry about frequency conflicts or interference. Plus, it features a shorter antenna, requires fewer batteries and allows you to run more than six vehicles at a time. I also have this model and have great fun with it .....

Don, where you at?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Hey Don, I'm looking into getting a new power plant for my M8. How's that Castle system working out for you, ever figure out the cogging?

Been having a lot of fun with my m8. Went race it at hobby shop two weekends back and lost the hitec 225 servo while practicing. Installed the spare same servo when I got home but also with a castle bec. Ready to race. :what:

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2

Been living with step mom and father for the past few months. Found out today that we can move into our own place next week. Well not our own, its a rental. Can't wait to set up my workspace again. Been working out of boxes and closets.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by dirty don View Post
    Hey schrodemode, when you get it please take some close up pics of everything you got. I ordered a 2s lipo from hobby king last week. Don't expect it to show up for at least three weeks because it was over seas. the description list it for 1/16 erevo. I may have to do some minor mods to fit it. It got way more punch than my losi lipos. Man this thing already is speedy. Anyways can't wait for some pics of yours. Peace

Sent from Oser world
    How's this battery fit?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast