Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Losi mini eight

Shrodem, that is one powerful lipo for the price! To fit it I had to dremel down two of the chassis guard plastic slot things that the screws go in. I also pit a screw threw the bottom of chassis near the rear center outdrive. Due to the battery sliding a little. But its worth the minor mods dude!:thumbup:

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2

Well this morning I boxed and packaged all Rc stuff for the move starting tomorrow. Today is hobby town parking lot race. My friend will be racing his new stock M8. I thought long and hard about racing my M8 today but decided to pack it all up. I probably will stop by and get some racing reports. We are experiencing cooler than average temps down here in Louisiana. Sure would have been a great day to bash. Take care all.

Sent from Oser world

Quote Originally Posted by dirty don View Post
    Well this morning I boxed and packaged all Rc stuff for the move starting tomorrow. Today is hobby town parking lot race. My friend will be racing his new stock M8. I thought long and hard about racing my M8 today but decided to pack it all up. I probably will stop by and get some racing reports. We are experiencing cooler than average temps down here in Louisiana. Sure would have been a great day to bash. Take care all.

Sent from Oser world
    Hopefully they won't be boxed up too long. It took two months for mine to get to my new place.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Hey man, how's the move going? I just picked up another M8 from another guy on a forum, hopefully it won't take too long to get here. Maybe I'l start my own thread one of these days lol.

Quote Originally Posted by SchrodeMode View Post
    Hey man, how's the move going? I just picked up another M8 from another guy on a forum, hopefully it won't take too long to get here. Maybe I'l start my own thread one of these days lol.

That's a great looking unmolested M8 you got there! Good job man.
    The move went great. It's so nice to have my desk and table set up again. I immediately got to work on my 4x4 & 2x4 stampedes. Getting them bash ready. I love the house, it's got a covered patio that runs the entire length of rear of house. Now I can set up ramp at one end with a concrete runway and a soft grass landing all while standing out of the sun. I am still offshore working and when I get in it will probably only be for one day. Got a lot of work to do this month. I will find time for Rc though. Well good luck with your M8s. Get a new build thread going dude. Peace

Sent from Oser world

Here are some cool stickers

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk [url='http://tapatalk.com/m?id=10']now Free[/url]

Flames

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk [url='http://tapatalk.com/m?id=10']now Free[/url]
    rcman likes this.

Looks good man, my Macbook died on me so I haven't been on in a while.

In preparation for parking lot races I made a major change. I wasn't satisfied with the performance of the castle mamba micro pro. It cogged to much and would shut down for no apparent reason. I decided to de case my mamba max pro ESC. Well the top part of the case. I tested it out yesterday with the 380 traxxas motor. Man what a difference.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213