Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Losi mini eight

Quote Originally Posted by rcman View Post
    i was thinking about the chassis, that would be cool to have a car with no stock parts left.
    RCMan, please don't tempt me lol. I believe its $46. I really am starting to like mini RCS. Losing has a bunch of them.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2

Here is my last parts haul. Hopefully the last for a while.
    I really want to try out the castle motor.
    Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2

OH MAMA. That's huge! And finally some posting on the forum!

good lord, you could probably make another mini 8 with all those parts.
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler

Quote Originally Posted by rcman View Post
    good lord, you could probably make another mini 8 with all those parts.
    Funny you mention that rcman. I just bid on a M8 roller on eBay. I have everything I need for it. I even have new hot racing alloy for all four corners. One day left on bid and no one has bid but me. $119 plus $9 shipping. I can't get enough of these minis. Only problem is I just got offshore for work. Probably be out here for two weeks. I will let y'all know if I win the roller.

Sent from Oser world

Squirelrod on you tube just put a new castle 08080 5300kvfour pole motor in his M8. He has no running vids as of yet. I bet he can hit 50 mph with that motor. I just got done watching all Jeremy's new running videos of his new redcat and other china junk. Looks like the snow finally melted in Wisconsin.

Sent from Oser world

its been melted for about 1.5 months. im soo happy, its about time. ive been fishing and havin a blast without the snow. i cant wait to see squirrels run video of his m8, like don said, it should be fast.
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler

Well I went ahead and ordered my first Tbone part. I ordered the front bumper for my M8. It looks a lot wider than my rpm bumper and it should give it better protection in the event that I hit some immovable object. Also ordered some spare parts (bearing set, turnbuckles/camber links, wing, and pistons for the shocks) I just love having spare parts. Well that's it for now. Happy bashing everyone!

Sent from Oser world

You'll like the new bumper, I plan on switching all of mine over to TBR. Their customer support is pretty amazing, Rich was replying to my emails after 9pm a couple times.

Just a little update. I went ahead and purchased a carbon chassis and top plate made by Exotek. I ordered the parts from The Toyz. Looks like I will be tearing this thing down again, but it will be well worth it. Oh yesterday I ordered a rear Tbone skid plate from TBone racing. With the rear skid plate and the front bumper mounting from under the chassis, my new carbon chassis should be sort of protected. I hope this doesn't turn into a shelf queen.

Sent from Oser world

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast