Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Losi Nightcrawler Build Thread

I got the Titan 21T and after trying to install it I realized that I was going to have to mod the crawler.

The motor wires on the Titan were not very long because it was meant for the Summit or E-Revo and not the Nightcrawler. This was obviously a problem because I couldn't plug the motor in! I ended up relocating the ESC, giving the car a high COG, but it allowed me to actually run the motor. To relocate the ESC I had to flip the battery tray around to a flat part on it where the receiver was once mounted. After flipping and rewiring and stuff this is the result. It's kind of hard to see but you can see what I did.

[/URL]

[/URL]

[/URL]

So yeah. My next challenge to tackle will be the shocks which I'm planning on starting tonight. If you have questions just ask. Thanks.

Why didn't you just extend the wires for the motor? It would have allowed you to keep your ESC in the original location.
    rcman likes this.

I considered that but I didn't have the stuff to do that. I didn't want to wait another week on parts too. I like the ESC relocated also because with it on the axle I've fallen into spots that just mangle my ESC. I was worried about the switch breaking. So that's why. I'm working on the suspension and taking pictures btw.

I'm not 100% sure on what I'm going to with the suspension. I kind of have an idea but I need to experiment some.
    Last edited by TraxxasAllOut; 08-03-2013 at 08:09 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12