Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Losi Nightcrawler Build Thread

Losi Nightcrawler Build Thread

Hey guys. Once again I've been inactive on the forum. So a couple months ago i bought a Losi Nightcrawler. It's a fun crawler however i need to do some hop ups. Every time I get new parts and stuff for it I will update this thread. Let's get started.
    I've moved the receiver under the battery tray to give it more protection. It was right in front of the battery tray so if i rolled it and it landed on the hood it would smash the receiver.
    [URL=http://s1079.photobucket.com/user/TraxxasAllOut/media/100_3242_zpsb458d233.jpg.html][/URL]

I've upgraded the tires to Hot Bodies Rovers. They are amazing tires for crawling.
    [URL=http://s1079.photobucket.com/user/TraxxasAllOut/media/100_3256_zps1855bfb9.jpg.html][/URL]

I had a problem with one screw. There is a bracket that goes over a gear. The stock screws kept falling out so I replaced them with a longer screw that wouldn't fall out.
    [URL=http://s1079.photobucket.com/user/TraxxasAllOut/media/100_3245_zpsa8e7d6f9.jpg.html][/URL]

The screws installed.
    [URL=http://s1079.photobucket.com/user/TraxxasAllOut/media/100_3248_zps5465306f.jpg.html][/URL]

And that is what I have done so far. I have changed the shock position and replaced the oil but I'm focusing on the main mods. If you want suspension spes I can show you what I'm running. Feel free to ask questions and make comments!

I don't know why that extra link for photobucket was included. lol

looks nice, i like the rich blue color of the aluminum parts alot.
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler

Thanks. I hope to order a new motor for it soon. Mine is slowly burning out.

oh, what motor do you want?
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler

i think just moto missing and you are on ride after getting that exact one which must match with all this......nice blue one...

The Traxxas Titan 21T. I heard they were very good for the Nightcrawler. I'm getting ready to order it.

I've gotten the Titan 21T and I had to do some pretty cool mods that I can't wait to show you. Hopefully I'll have pictures up tonight but we'll see.

Great work, the Losi Night Crawler is ready-to-run rock crawler.I am impressed with the performance of the Losi Night Crawler. it will make a great vehicle for anyone, especially someone wanting to get into crawling for the first time. Maybe you're someone who wants to try your hand at night crawling or just looking for a crawler to play with or compete with. I am confident you will be pleased with the looks, quality, and performance of the Losi Night Crawler. anyway thanks for sharing these nice pictures....

I'm getting ready to post more pics of the mods I've had to do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast