Thread: evader ext

nicholas2090

evader ext

i have not seen a thing on the veader ext and iknow a lot of people that have problems with this car and stuff that is good to

im a little confused what the question is here but i can tell you that when i first started i had considered the evader. but i only considered it because of the low price. but i never heard anything good about it exept for the fact that it was cheap and good for beginners. i quickly changed my mind to save for the traxxas rustler xl-5 because i new it wasnt too expensive, very durable, pretty fast, easy to drive, and easy to maintain. if this is youre first rc purchase i really dont recommend an evader. id say go with something by traxxas like a rustler, stammpede or even a bandit. theyre all great rc's.

Mark,
    hope this was helpful

i had one, perfect beginner if you want to go alillte cheaper, never had a break, took it apart for the screws though, haha just too slow for me, but if your just starting it will be great

RCN Staffer
    The evader PRO is a great deal with proline tires and a futaba programmable radio. The ext is ok for a beginner but not designed for higher speeds.
    Volt Up. Gear Down.

Team RCN - Subscribe - Youtube RC Nightmare

i'm considering going with one for my bro's first RC, looks like a good truck. only thing is for like 50 bucks more you can get an RTR Rustler that includes a battery and will have a more capable drivetrain.